Jump to content

Gradient Theme [ support topic ]


TAMAN
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi Taman,

Since the update, it appears that some of my forum posts do not have their published date anymore, there is a blank instead. 
It seems that it is completly random as it happens on different posts or messages all around my forum.

Any solution?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Kenneth6 said:

Hi Taman,

Since the update, it appears that some of my forum posts do not have their published date anymore, there is a blank instead. 
It seems that it is completly random as it happens on different posts or messages all around my forum.

Any solution?

Check if it is same on default IPS theme,

if its same, then try to disable all apps and plugins to see if one of them causes the issue, If no hope then you need to contact IPS.

 

if it only happens on my theme, again disable all apps,plugins to check.

If no hope then you need to reinstall the theme or revert your edited templates back to default

If you cant do that, then send me a login info with access to themes page only, and explain the issue with screenshots, I will check it out for you when i have time 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 9 months later...

VERSION 1.2.5


-Swiper Slider
	Using latest swiper slider CDN links for latest versions.
	Minor bug fixes in Safari browser.
-You can now add "Contact Us" button inside the sticky social bar.
	A seeting to enable that was added to Social Links theme settings tab.

-Replaced default Editor icon's with Font Awesome icons.
-Minor adjustments and bug fixes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Davyc said:

Hi @TAMAN

In the grid view the forums are displayed 4 across per row, the width of the main container - how would I change this to 3 across per row, the width of the main container?

With thanks

Hi,

this depends on the container width 

i can help if you provide a link

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmm, the system says you can't receive PM's how bizarre.  I'm not sure how I can get those details to you to take a look as the site is still under construction and not online for non-admins to see.

If it helps, the container width is 1450px

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A few notes on the 4..5 beta;

Changing the height of the logo in the Headers and Menus section has no effect.

The Purple Palette doesn't show the same gradient on the nav bar as it did on the non-beta version; this was a particularly nice touch that has no effect now. Changing the palette has no effect.

The Blue outline on the editor box is horrid and very distracting - it gives a blurred vision effect and it appears there is no corresponding setting in the palette options as there are no matching colors to change this.

These are three I've discovered since starting to use this new theme since yesterday - if I find any more I'll let you know.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Davyc said:

A few notes on the 4..5 beta;

Changing the height of the logo in the Headers and Menus section has no effect.

The Purple Palette doesn't show the same gradient on the nav bar as it did on the non-beta version; this was a particularly nice touch that has no effect now. Changing the palette has no effect.

The Blue outline on the editor box is horrid and very distracting - it gives a blurred vision effect and it appears there is no corresponding setting in the palette options as there are no matching colors to change this.

These are three I've discovered since starting to use this new theme since yesterday - if I find any more I'll let you know.

 

Hi,

Thank you I will fix them

P. S some settings are deleted but on your side when you update your themes all settings remain same

For example the logo high setting were deleted because it became useless in this update but it will remain on the copy of your theme unless you do a fresh install.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TAMAN said:

your theme unless you do a fresh install

Many thanks for your reply.  This is a fresh install of beta 4.5 and a fresh install of the theme so nothing from the old site remained and the logo height setting is still in the ACP 🙂

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Davyc said:

Many thanks for your reply.  This is a fresh install of beta 4.5 and a fresh install of the theme so nothing from the old site remained and the logo height setting is still in the ACP 🙂

 

Well the logo hight I guess I haven't yet deleted the setting but I'm pretty sure it's not connect with anything which means it does not have any effect

but all these well be fixed later on new ips version 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TAMAN said:

but all these well be fixed later on new ips version

Magic!  I've actually switched over to your Infraskew theme as it has a nicer layout - gradient is great and I will offer that as a dark alternative when everything is sorted and 4.5 and all apps are available in gold.

Many thanks as always for your help and support, it's very much appreciated and more often than not way above and beyond 🙂

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

@TAMAN, I just got up to 4.5, been using this theme for quite some time. The color changer I find confusing, you have a moon and sun as option but when clicked it only really selects 2 different dark option unless you pick and save a light option. Then if you do that and click the moon it goes back to dark. Should it not be moon = dark, sun = light (white) with option to pick a different palette if you want? And is there a way to turn off the moon/sun entirely if I choose to do that from an admin aspect?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, JustHatched said:

@TAMAN, I just got up to 4.5, been using this theme for quite some time. The color changer I find confusing, you have a moon and sun as option but when clicked it only really selects 2 different dark option unless you pick and save a light option. Then if you do that and click the moon it goes back to dark. Should it not be moon = dark, sun = light (white) with option to pick a different palette if you want? And is there a way to turn off the moon/sun entirely if I choose to do that from an admin aspect?

Hi,

Sorry i dont quite understand whats the problem or why is it confusing 

the dark/light switcher is connected with number 1 and number 2 of color schemes 

if you want to switch to other color schemes like 3,4,5 then re-click the dark/light switcher to open the palette and then select another color

 

0919a09ad122ae76ca728166236de43f.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How do I change the background color to match the forum grayish color? Nothing I do appears to change the purple/bluish border. Help... Essentially, I want it to have the same colors as it had before with the white/grey theme. 

 

Also, the logo size feature doesn't appear to work. It doesn't change. 

 

The color border is what I am talking about. I want to change it to grey. 

1178960052_ScreenShot09-10-20at11_01PM.PNG.79fc84b41cbe50961edc664c2dc44eeb.PNG

Edited by ProSkill
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ProSkill said:

How do I change the background color to match the forum grayish color? Nothing I do appears to change the purple/bluish border. Help... Essentially, I want it to have the same colors as it had before with the white/grey theme. 

 

Which background color?

a screenshot that points can help

6 hours ago, ProSkill said:

The color border is what I am talking about. I want to change it to grey. 

Which border color?

maybe point to the element in a screenshot

 

6 hours ago, ProSkill said:

Also, the logo size feature doesn't appear to work. It doesn't change. 

There is no logo size setting anymore

you might also have many more unused settings

its better if you reinstall your theme

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/11/2020 at 5:40 AM, TAMAN said:

Which background color?

a screenshot that points can help

Which border color?

maybe point to the element in a screenshot

 

There is no logo size setting anymore

you might also have many more unused settings

its better if you reinstall your theme

Reinstalling fixed it. 

Screen Shot 09-10-20 at 11.01 PM.PNG

Edited by ProSkill
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reinstalling the theme appears to have fixed the issues that I was having. However, there is still an issue with the logo. It basically centers the logo and makes it much larger than it used to be. How can I fit the logo in the red box illustrated below? It's the top left-hand corner of the forum. That's where I had the logo with the previous version. Other than that, everything else is looking good! 

Edit: resizing the logo before uploading fixed my issue. Last question how do I alight the logo to the left instead of center? My menu is left-aligned so I want the logo to be left aligned also. Thanks. 

2105291772_ScreenShot09-13-20at03_36PM.PNG.368a26cf97d40beede0be08c8e48e487.PNG

Edited by ProSkill
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ProSkill said:

However, there is still an issue with the logo. It basically centers the logo and makes it much larger than it used to be. How can I fit the logo in the red box illustrated below?

I do not think this is an issue with theme! 

The logo was always centered on top of the theme shape

I will be happy to help with small css customizations if you explain what you want to do with the logo exactly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ShakaEFL said:

Is this version of 1.2.7 compatible? If so, do we get the new version with our subscription/renewal to this or do we need to pay again? Thanks in advance. 

Hi,

yes its compatible 

once you buy it for first time then the renewal is (optionally) $15 every 6 months 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi again @TAMAN


A8-ED60-D4-0-D20-4849-B77-C-49-BA0377-E0

 

I am having a hard time figuring out how to make this icon slide back down to be with the other icons below the banner instead of next to it. This is only occurring on mobile. This was not an issue on the previous version we were on.
 

 I also cannot find where to Change that background color of the blue to something more in line with our colors. I have found the code in the developer tools on chrome, but on the theme editor and even inside the css, I cannot seem to find any matching items to change it. I thought maybe I had it in the theme editor once because the HEX# matched, but it did not change the color once I changed that hex.
 

 Any help here would be much appreciated, thank you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...