Gradient Theme [ support topic ]

Just now, kmk said:

I would like moving Mark Site Read from there(I dont need it there), can you tell me the css code to achive it? 

Added along with stuff you wanted to hide

@media screen and (max-width: 979px){
	[data-action="defaultStream"],
	[data-action="mobileSearch"],
  	[data-action="markSiteRead"]{
		display: none !important;
	}
}

Just now, kmk said:

But I would like use Moono theme editor, because is more compact, this issue can be fixed for better look?

as i said i will take a look :) 

11 hours ago, Shiran Hazan said:

my  news ticker dont work, what i need to do?

Make sure the speed option is not that so slow, set something like 70

also, If you have enabled the Articles option then you MUST also import the news ticker article to use for the block, otherwise the default block template messes with other tickers and causes not to show anything

52 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Make sure the speed option is not that so slow, set something like 70

also, If you have enabled the Articles option then you MUST also import the news ticker article to use for the block, otherwise the default block template messes with other tickers and causes not to show anything

Hi.

How i do import the news ticker?

I dont have pages this why dont work?

1 hour ago, Shiran Hazan said:

Hi.

How i do import the news ticker?

I dont have pages this why dont work?

No, if you dont have pages then there must be something else causes the issue

have you done any customizations? 

any link yo check your website? perhaps a login info

4 minutes ago, kmk said:

Chrome notification color need improved

image.thumb.png.ef2f972803fcd62de5150c08986dc7d3.png

There is a setting for flash messages background and text color in front-end colors tab, but there was an issue with it that the colors did not apply and i have already updated and fixed the file in marketplace about a week a go, so try to redownload and update :) 

• 2 months later...

Version 1.1.0

• IPS 4.3 support.
  • Updated SwiperSlider to latest version.

• Color settings for ipsMenu "Drop-Down menus" has been separated from navigation menu colors, These color settings are in Front-End tab by titles like ( ipsMenu background, ipsMenu background hover, ...etc ).
  • Added a toggle to show/hide settings related to body background image.

• All Pages templates for the Slider, Footer, News Ticker has been updated and changed in this version. installation and using them are well explained in the theme setting when you try to enable it ? 

• Some colors of the white & dark version of the theme has have been changed, You can take a look at demo pages to check the changes.
    If you haven't customized theme colors then please use the Palette feature to take the updated colors, Simply click on the white or dark options (whichever the one you use) and save ? Remember this options will revert and replace ALL your color settings with default colors. don't use it if you have customized theme color settings.

How to update?

ACP --> Customization ---> Themes

uploadanewversion-min.png

Just now, kaos00723 said:

The marketplace description states that this works with 4.3 but that doesn't seem to be the case. The navigation menu is pretty messed up with 4.3 and who knows what else. Can we get an update please?

Thanks.

The files has been updated in marketplace now to support ips 4.3 ? 

Minor bug report:

The forum view for mobile phones has some alignment issues compared to your other themes. The page also has a left/right scroll at the bottom when in mobile view and there are a few misaligned things like the forum name and topic titles being shown vertically instead of horizontally.

bmKMywL.png

Just now, kaos00723 said:

Minor bug report:

The forum view for mobile phones has some alignment issues compared to your other themes. The page also has a left/right scroll at the bottom when in mobile view and there are a few misaligned things like the forum name and topic titles being shown vertically instead of horizontally.

bmKMywL.png

Not a bug, i made a mistake by disabling the responsiveness option on this theme, the option is in the custom tab and it should be enabled by default otherwise the theme is not responsive.

Fixed. 

Thank you. ? 

Edited by TAMAN
Just now, Kashii said:

Receiving this error on fresh install of IPB and template. Please Advise.

KsdKUHc.png

Hello,

Please upgrade to latest IPS version, you probably installed the latest theme version on IPS 4.2. the quickSearch  was added in IPS 4.3 only. this template does not exist in IPS 4.2

You can also download the earlier theme version for ips 4.2 by clicking on see channellog in marketplace ? 

Edited by TAMAN