Gradient Theme [ support topic ]

Just now, thomasdw said:

so I cannot have a single fixed image on the header? is there a way to delay the rate the images scroll ?

What images scroll? you mean the slider images

I already replied you in the message, you can have a header image using the slider, and again, all you have to do is disable all additional slider settings like auto play, loop, color effects and so on... after that enable the slider 1 and upload the slider image. this way, the slider shows only one image and no title no contents, thats like a header image.

This website http://www.dumontduneriders.com/ uses magnum theme and the slider as a header image. you can do something like this in your theme ? 

otherwise there is no specific header image setting.  i know it used be in magnum theme like more than two years a go. but it has been deprecated long time a go for whatever the reason was ? 

• 1 month later...

Hello @TAMAN, great theme but I have a request, would it be possible to have the go to top arrows that appear on PC be altered to show on mobile as well? (if there is a setting for it then I am not seeing it). I ask cuz my members would prefer to have it and I would prefer not to add another plugin plus another plugin may interfere with the themes default go to top arrows

51 minutes ago, JustHatched said:

Hello @TAMAN, great theme but I have a request, would it be possible to have the go to top arrows that appear on PC be altered to show on mobile as well? (if there is a setting for it then I am not seeing it). I ask cuz my members would prefer to have it and I would prefer not to add another plugin plus another plugin may interfere with the themes default go to top arrows

Hello,

There is an update comes next week, the button will appear on mobile as well ? 

Version 1.2.0

• Check the UPDATE CHANGELOG folder to know how to update to this version. there are some steps you need to follow. ( Don't worry, its a simple 2 steps ? )
    This is a big update. if you haven't customized anything, then you don't need to follow on how to update. simply, install this version as a new theme.

CHANGELOG

-1.2.0: Refreshed color schemes (Dark, Light, Dark Purple) (if you haven't customized colors. then, after the update go to the palette tab and click on the color schemes you want)
-1.2.0: Redesigned Toggles/Forms/Checkbox styles.
-1.2.0: Redesigned Palette tab.
-1.2.0: Rearranging navigation colors settings.
-1.2.0: Moved Editor color customization to Forms & Toggles tab. Moved all ipsMenu settings to Header & Navigation tab.
-1.2.0: Deleted settings, ( Icon shadows, News ticker border separator, quick search border color & border radius, widget padding, sidebar widget background ).
-1.2.0: Updated Swiper Slider to latest version.
-1.2.0: Minor fixes.

14 minutes ago, JustHatched said:

Post timestamp appears to be missing in mobile view

Does it happen on default IPS theme? if so, then try to contact IPS with a ticket ? 

Please check the default IPS theme before using the support topic here.

Only 2 templates in my themes are modified, ( globalTemplate & Navbar ) 

this means %98 everything else is same as default IPS theme so if you have issues not related to globalTemplate and navbar then the issue possibly is on Ips side and you need to contact them not me ? 

Thank you.

36 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Does it happen on default IPS theme? if so, then try to contact IPS with a ticket ? 

Please check the default IPS theme before using the support topic here.

Only 2 templates in my themes are modified, ( globalTemplate & Navbar ) 

this means %98 everything else is same as default IPS theme so if you have issues not related to globalTemplate and navbar then the issue possibly is on Ips side and you need to contact them not me ? 

Thank you.

It is appearing on thr IPS theme

9 minutes ago, JustHatched said:

It is appearing on thr IPS theme

Can you please check the geadient theme demo page to test if it is same on my side?

if still same on my demo page then please provide screenshots of “Post timestamp” whereever is that so i can check ?

@JustHatched 

add this to custom.css to fix it

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {.cPost.ipsComment .cAuthorPane {z-index: auto;}}

The topic author panel background color overlays on other items on mobile, thats why it doesnt show some of the elements. just css issue. I will update the files in marketplace later to fix it. I will let you know if you know with a message.

Thank you.

Edited by TAMAN
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm using the slider and using the following code to add a button. Any idea how I can change the position of the button to somewhere near the bottom left corner of the slider?
"<a class="ipsButton ipsButton_medium ipsButton_important" href="https://brashmonkey.com/forum/index.php?/store/product/30-spriter-2-pre-order/"></i> Pre-order Now</a>"

You can see the slider I'm talking about here: 
https://brashmonkey.com/forum/

Thanks very much,

Just now, Michael Parent said:

Hi, I'm using the slider and using the following code to add a button. Any idea how I can change the position of the button to somewhere near the bottom left corner of the slider?
"<a class="ipsButton ipsButton_medium ipsButton_important" href="https://brashmonkey.com/forum/index.php?/store/product/30-spriter-2-pre-order/"></i> Pre-order Now</a>"

You can see the slider I'm talking about here: 
https://brashmonkey.com/forum/

Thanks very much,

Sorry, not possible without editing html templates which i can provide support

Just now, Michael Parent said:

Can you give me some tip, or link me to general instructions for editing a template please?

The templates are here 

HTML > swiperslider 

I cant help more than that. you must be familiar working with IPS templates and HTML/CSS

Editing the templates of will cause update issues. Thats the reason i cant provide support. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...