Jump to content

Community

TAMAN

Gradient Theme [ support topic ]

Recommended Posts

Bought it. I would like you can add more setting for mobile version, example, I would like disable or delete the Activity and Search icons of the navbar, and add others menu icon there, considering which are the most use case for my site users.

I like your menu design, but is not perfect for desktop touch screen or tablet. I use Windows surface, and when use finger touch the menu alway take me to first menu, do not let me choose submenu. Please try yourself with touchscreen hardware.:thumbsup:

Edited by kmk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have your News Tickers and Advanced Custom Widgets, in this case I have to uninstall those plugin or not? because the theme come with same plugins tamplates, or only have to go to Upload New Version option?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Below code non work to disable the logo navbar..........any wrong?

I added it to custom.css

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
.logo {
    display: none !important;
}
}

Edited by kmk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Just now, kmk said:

Bought it. I would like you can add more setting for mobile version, example, I would like disable or delete the Activity and Search icons of the navbar, and add others menu icon there, considering which are the most use case for my site users.

 

You can hide the icons with css no need any settings, If you dont know how just explain in a little bit details ;) 

Just now, kmk said:

I like your menu design, but is not perfect for desktop touch screen or tablet. I use Windows surface, and when use finger touch the menu alway take me to first menu, do not let me choose submenu. Please try yourself with touchscreen hardware.:thumbsup:

I will take a look in next version

Thanks

 

Just now, kmk said:

I have your News Tickers and Advanced Custom Widgets, in this case I have to uninstall those plugin or not? because the theme come with same plugins tamplates, or only have to go to Upload New Version option?

No, The News ticker in the theme is simple and basic, the plugin news ticker has more options, different styles, customizations and configurations.

With Advanced Custom Widgets plugin you can add ultimated widgets with manage blocks

"Custom widgets" in theme is only two simple widgets with a couple settings, more usable for a guest message or global messages and so on

Just now, kmk said:

Below code non work to disable the logo navbar..........any wrong?

I added it to custom.css

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
.logo {
    display: none !important;
}
}

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
	.ta_Logo{
		display: none;
	}
}

 

Edited by TAMAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Taman, I have to say I purchased and decided use again your theme by 3 things:

1. Very beautifull, make content and block easy for visualization purposal.:thumbsup:

2. Is the theme come with little changes in the mobile tamplate, but make it different and not more only black and white.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

3. I can see you like a 3party dev almost here to help your customers and continue improve your products.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

 

2 hours ago, TAMAN said:

You can hide the icons with css no need any settings, If you dont know how just explain in a little bit details ;) 

Thank you, what I need is hide 2 icons there, and adding others:

1. Store, 2. Quizzes, 3. Articles, 4. Language(icon to switch to other language)

tamantheme1.PNG

Edited by kmk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right now I have Breadcrumb enabled for mobile for best go back action, there are 2 icons I would like can disabled, deleted or moving to menu inside.

tamantheme2.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really love  this theme, but I think finally those exciting features are make for members, I would like request Palette like a option for each user, they can choosing living in my site with differents styles, white, dark and others that admin can provided.:sorcerer:

Right now I have to installed 2 times and set one for white style and other dark style.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kmk said:

Thank you, what I need is hide 2 icons there, and adding others:

1. Store, 2. Quizzes, 3. Articles, 4. Language(icon to switch to other language)

tamantheme1.PNG

To hide these two links

@media screen and (max-width: 979px){
	[data-action="defaultStream"],
	[data-action="mobileSearch"]{
		display: none !important;
	}
}

and if you want to add different links then html edits required which is not recommended due to update breaks 

if you still want to do it follow the screenshot

	<li>
  		<a href='link here'><i class='fa fa-bars'></i></a>
  	</li>

75bc9f4dbf77f4e714c1d20e87fd4f3b.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

12 hours ago, kmk said:

Right now I have Breadcrumb enabled for mobile for best go back action, there are 2 icons I would like can disabled, deleted or moving to menu inside.

tamantheme2.PNG

 

I find this....Samsung tablet 8", chrome landscape

 

Screenshot_2018-01-26-21-10-44.jpg

Edited by kmk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, kmk said:

I really love  this theme, but I think finally those exciting features are make for members, I would like request Palette like a option for each user, they can choosing living in my site with differents styles, white, dark and others that admin can provided.:sorcerer:

Right now I have to installed 2 times and set one for white style and other dark style.

12 hours ago, kmk said:

Right now I have Breadcrumb enabled for mobile for best go back action, there are 2 icons I would like can disabled, deleted or moving to menu inside.

tamantheme2.PNG

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, kmk said:

Right now I have Breadcrumb enabled for mobile for best go back action, there are 2 icons I would like can disabled, deleted or moving to menu inside.

 

any link to check?

27 minutes ago, kmk said:

I find this....Samsung tablet 8", chrome landscape

Screenshot_2018-01-26-21-10-44.jpg

Check if you have any custom css that adds this icon to that menu and remove it :) 

12 hours ago, kmk said:

I really love  this theme, but I think finally those exciting features are make for members, I would like request Palette like a option for each user, they can choosing living in my site with differents styles, white, dark and others that admin can provided.:sorcerer:

Right now I have to installed 2 times and set one for white style and other dark style.

I cant promise anything on that, thanks for the suggestion

But its also fine to copy the theme and use different styles so members can choose ;) 

Edited by TAMAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

But its also fine to copy the theme and use different styles so members can choose

This is exactly what I do, I've created several different color schemes and by making them different themes I can control which groups actually have access to them, for example, my New Member group only gets a limited choice, my Members get a little more and then my Senior Members get them all. Works for me real well and I am VERY happy with TAMAN's work (although I am a bit surprised to see that News Ticker and Custom Widgets are ONLY basic :p)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JTHastings said:

Works for me real well and I am VERY happy with TAMAN's work (although I am a bit surprised to see that News Ticker and Custom Widgets are ONLY basic :p)!

Not that basic :D its just the plugin news ticker is more configurable for example on the fly adding tickers, showing it on different positions in the theme or excluding it on applications and "Pages" pages...etc

and again, the advanced custom widgets and the theme "custom widgets" are two different things :) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2018 at 10:41 PM, TAMAN said:

Check if you have any custom css that adds this icon to that menu and remove it :) 

Resolved, desabled use of Font Awesome icons of Advanced Multi-tools of @TheJackal84 

On 1/26/2018 at 11:11 PM, JTHastings said:

This is exactly what I do, I've created several different color schemes and by making them different themes I can control which groups actually have access to them, for example, my New Member group only gets a limited choice, my Members get a little more and then my Senior Members get them all. Works for me real well and I am VERY happy with TAMAN's work (although I am a bit surprised to see that News Ticker and Custom Widgets are ONLY basic :p)!

This scene will not to affect server or ips suite run slowly? 

On 1/26/2018 at 10:41 PM, TAMAN said:

any link to check?

You have the acp access credential.

After desabled Remove Words function of Advanced Multi-tools:tamantheme4.thumb.PNG.c4ac642755946e7b8e6e65e2346e59e6.PNG

I would like can remove it completly or moving it to navbar menu page.

Edited by kmk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kmk said:

You have the acp access credential.

 

Please resend your website link

No need login infos, i only need to check the website so i can inspect and give you the css to remove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kmk said:

Hello @TAMAN please check  this issue.

Do not lets edit block

tamantheme7.PNG

mmmm looks like z-index issue, for now just add this to custom.css

#elSidebarManager{z-index: 1000 !important;}

I will do an update later with fixing the "White" color scheme, there are some areas uses dark colors

after the update you might want to re-click on the "white" version so the new colors apply :) 

 

Edited by TAMAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @TAMAN

this is phone screenshot

tamantheme8.PNG.0d4408acab3c93fcd165d5912c2705f2.PNG

Any new about put link(store, language and theme) on mobile navbar?

Any new about moving Mark site read from breadcrumb?

 

With these aspects I want to build a mobile header better with your theme.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kmk said:

Any new about put link(store, language and theme) on mobile navbar?

 

No and i don't plan to add this kind of settings due to update troubles

Just now, kmk said:

this is phone screenshot

 

Have you installed any new editor skins?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TAMAN said:

No and i don't plan to add this kind of settings due to update troubles

Is possible pass me css code to achive this need?

9 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Have you installed any new editor skins?

no, by default...

tamantheme9.thumb.PNG.75089016a2d32631e254dbcc3fdea4e8.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kmk said:

Is possible pass me css code to achive this need?

I did, i also posted a screenshot on how to do it, check the replies above :D 

 

4 hours ago, kmk said:

no, by default...

 

I will take a look later today :) 

thank you.

Edited by TAMAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...