Help needed with a couple issues

Mark White

First one I already sent the developer aq message and I understand people get busy but Ill explain why I am asking for help...

I installed quite a few Plug ins and applications in the last two days.

When I installed Memberstore so I could promote the website and hold a 550 dollar with giveaway to members to help promote my site and gain members and do this based on the point system.

All of a sudden I have folks coming in to start posting and my site gets hit with multiple postings I mean like you type a single reply or post and it replicates 7-89 of the same thing all in a row ...

so I deactivated all the applications and started cleaning the site up and then I started turning them on one by one...

I got back to the Memberstore and poof happened again...

I sent a massage to Jackal but have heard nothing back at all...

Second issue was I have donate it doesnt work I installed the side bar donate and it also doesnt work I added the sidebar for it but the menu seems to be the same as the original one in

Commerce 4.2.7  

I also wondered why would someone making a donation have to input an address Phone number and all the information they would as if they were making a purchase?

It in my opinion will make it that much more complicated and thus reduce the amounts people do donate or drive them away from the process altogether...

Any help with these issues is greatly appreciated I figured I would have had my site all slicked up by now and I have a bunch of duplicate post to weed through count post up figure out a rating systems with points so I can track the top contributors and award the prizes and one guy has been burning up the site...

Until now the software for the board had been running so well this all hit me out of the blue I also submitted a help request and its not as fast as it was the other day...

So I am concerned with a bunch of folks about to start hitting my board with all these issues...

Thanks for any ideas.

I can say if it involves editing css and templates Im lost...

I also uninstalled the member shop deleted files from server and then reinstalled when I tried the second time..

Archived