Help with a few problems I'm facing

I've set up a forum and its growing well, but, i've noticed a few issues which I would like some help fixing. 

• How can I stop people from posting threads/posts who haven't signed up. At the moment people are able to make thread with 'guest name' - How can I stop this? 
  • I need help with email. How can I create an email on here e.g. hello@myforum.com I can't see where this can be done.

Thanks 

44 minutes ago, GameZub said:

I've set up a forum and its growing well, but, i've noticed a few issues which I would like some help fixing. 

• How can I stop people from posting threads/posts who haven't signed up. At the moment people are able to make thread with 'guest name' - How can I stop this? 
  • I need help with email. How can I create an email on here e.g. hello@myforum.com I can't see where this can be done.

Thanks 

With regard to guests posting, it is a permission issue. Disallow posting for the guest group and that should take care of it.

With regard to the email, you can set it up from your cpanel I think. You should contact your host about it for more.

Archived