Board URL inn to Stylesheets

1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

I have seen this before, Did your mysql restore properly? Was it a large sql file? Did you dump it via SSH or upload via phpmyadmin? how big is the sql backup?

Mysql was upload properly, there was no errors. Yes it was a large sql file. I dump it via phpmyadmin in zip file because the max is 50MB and there was over 90MB of database.

11 minutes ago, Leon@rdo said:

Mysql was upload properly, there was no errors. Yes it was a large sql file. I dump it via phpmyadmin in zip file because the max is 50MB and there was over 90MB of database.

90mb still ain't that big, The error logs table one can go over 2gb on it's own depending the errors and if you prune them or not, ( I would always say dump it via shell SSH not phpmyadmin ).

Your site looks OK now on the offline page, did you sort it?

I moved servers for someone before and they done a SQL restore via phpmyadmin and it threw all them css errors you shown on the image, I looked into their original SQL file and deleted over 1gb of error logs from the sql dumped it via SSH and the site loaded fine after

Just now, TheJackal84 said:

Your site looks OK now on the offline page, did you sort it?

I redirect the old domain to the new server to, so it will works for you now but not for me until DNS gonna update.

But the problem is still in code, the stylesheets is on old domain what to do with this.

I have no error logs.

Just now, Leon@rdo said:

I redirect the old domain to the new server to, so it will works for you now but not for me until DNS gonna update.

But the problem is still in code, the stylesheets is on old domain what to do with this.

I have no error logs.

read my other post above

Archived