My threads are white

sMEK

Hello,

First of all i dont know if i posted this in the correct category, im sorry if its wrong.

And now to the problem,  today when i logged in i just saw that ALL MINE posts, threads and reply´s, the background for it is white.
Its just mine and no one else. I wonder if someone know how to fix this or what happend.
I cant see that any admin pressed on anything wrong since no admin even visited a editor page in the AdminCP.

waaaaa.thumb.png.559d9ea1d486e74bd1d9462eb0c1cc05.png

Please help.

@sMEK

Have you made it so a specific group like admin or mods have a specific color assigned to them for posts?

Check Members > Groups > Find your group > Once inside that group select tab content and see if you have > Highlight replies for that group enabled. If so, you'll need to go into your theme and change the color to what you want.

To change the color if enabled above you want to go to your specific theme being used > click on the Front-end Colors tab > Scroll down till you find Highlighted post background and change it to your desired color.

Please note you can also change the border color for Highlighted  Post

Regards

2 hours ago, superj707 said:

do you have a giant box on the left for your avatar, and other profile details? Maybe that is very large cause lots of white space?

Not that big,  and i got the same size at the box now as i had while it wasnt white.

2 hours ago, DesignzShop said:

@sMEK

Have you made it so a specific group like admin or mods have a specific color assigned to them for posts?

Check Members > Groups > Find your group > Once inside that group select tab content and see if you have > Highlight replies for that group enabled. If so, you'll need to go into your theme and change the color to what you want.

To change the color if enabled above you want to go to your specific theme being used > click on the Front-end Colors tab > Scroll down till you find Highlighted post background and change it to your desired color.

Please note you can also change the border color for Highlighted  Post

Regards

It was turned off like it should ... any ideas?.  The thing is that i bet something bugged out?.

Archived