Reply box not appearing

marian123

Hello,

Some users from my forum have access to reply to a topic but the reply box is not extending. Only some users have this bug.

Here is a picture with the bug after click on reply:

YuDuO7q.png

What's the problem?

I've tried to change theme, uninstall plugins and applications and nothing works.

No one can tell from just a screenshot. 

It can just be a cache problem. Forcing a reload or clearing the browser cache can resolve it. 
The other typical cause: a JavaScript problem. Either a conflict on your site (e.g. with third-partly themes/plugins/customizations) or a problem on the users end, e.g. browser plugins which interfere or block JavaScript. 

It’s hard to resolve without more information from the user (e.g.what their browser’s error console says) or access to their computers.  

Looks like this error is in the console for users that can't reply:

ckeditor.js?v=f062ba6849:241 Uncaught Error: [CKEDITOR.resourceManager.load] Resource name "ipslink" was not found at "//forum.bigzone.ro/applications/core/interface/ckeditor/ckeditor/plugins/ipslink/plugin.js?t=H959".
    at window.CKEDITOR.window.CKEDITOR.dom.CKEDITOR.resourceManager.<anonymous> (ckeditor.js?v=f062ba6849:241)
    at f (ckeditor.js?v=f062ba6849:236)
    at Array.n (ckeditor.js?v=f062ba6849:236)
    at v (ckeditor.js?v=f062ba6849:237)
    at HTMLScriptElement.CKEDITOR.env.ie.f.$.onerror (ckeditor.js?v=f062ba6849:237)

But this error is only for a few users.

And if I try to access forum.bigzone.ro/applications/core/interface/ckeditor/ckeditor/plugins/ipslink/plugin.js?t=H959 from that users's pc it's showing 403 error, but I don't get that error and it's working fine for me...

I've tried to access /applications/core/interface/ckeditor/ckeditor/plugins/ipslink/plugin.js?t=H959 and I get 403 error and if I try to access /applications/core/interface/ckeditor/ckeditor/plugins/ipslink/plugin.js without ?t=H959 it's show me the code.

Archived