(NB42) Enhanced Tags System

4 minutes ago, AlexWright said:

I'm not entirely sure. It occurs on all of our themes, but only from the Album view. We do have the setting "required tags" on and set to 1 if that makes a difference.

How to reproduce?

- I'm on album page

- I clicked on Add Images

- I don't see tags sets

submit.thumb.jpg.4f72624278f5705049c59a42e64fc0e7.jpg

2 minutes ago, newbie LAC said:

How to reproduce?

- I'm on album page

- I clicked on Add Images

- I don't see tags sets

submit.thumb.jpg.4f72624278f5705049c59a42e64fc0e7.jpg

Oh sorry. Upload an image from the Albums page. Click on that image to set description, caption. Expand "set tags", which should load the enhanced tags block too, but it's only doing this from the Add Images on album view, and not anywhere else. I'll make a video when I get home if needed. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was thinking of creating a menu navigation for tags. Using tags as categories and subcategories. Is it possible with this plugin? Let me explain further.

Imagine this scenario:

Main tag: cars 

Tag brands: ford, general Motors, Tesla 

I saw there is a menu creation plugin that lets you create menus and submenus and I was thinking if a tag ground could be links to any menu. Is that possible? Imagine I create a new menu Entry in ACP called CARS. Could this menu be assigned to a tag group made with this plugin and have the front-end display all topics that contain the tag?

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi,

A pre-sale question: Do I understand it correctly, that I can mass-tag all topics in a forum and add a tag to them – keeping their existing tags (if not duplicate)? And are the applied tags using the same tag database table as the rest of Invision Community, meaning the tags will be there even if we need to remove "(NB42) Enhanced Tags System" later on?

Keeping fingers crossed. Looking forward to your reply.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...