Staff Applications System

Adriano Faria

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

I'll take a look when I have to upgrade to 4.6, probably soon. 👍

Btw, does it happen on default theme?

I hate it when I don't think of testing the default theme 😞 No, it does not. So clearly it's a theme problem on my end. So sorry. I'll dig in to see if I can find it. It's just that I currently have it on the easy theme setup so I forget to look at the css. I think it's time I switch. If I can't fix it, I'll revert.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Kyler Buttonwix said:

I get rid of this description thing on my application?

You can't. It was already asked before n this topic and I already replied that you can't. That's how it is. I know A LOT of administrator that DOES NOT add fields; they are fine with this field, so that's how it is.

-------------------

EDIT: I'm taking a look at this now.

Edited by Adriano Faria

20 minutes ago, Kyler Buttonwix said:

How do I get rid of this description thing on my application?

15 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

EDIT: I'm taking a look at this now.

I will change it to make it NOT required so the user can ignore it:

iGc2HWh.png

It should be available in a few days.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I've got a data-type mismatch on one of the entries in front/general/view.php.

Happened when I changed the application to allow all usergroups to apply.

Have tested with the basic theme and all is good. This is with a popular IPSFocus theme, which I'd assume would at least be a little bit compatible with this application. Do you have a common fix?

All is up to date, running on v.4.6.6.

TypeError: implode(): Argument #1 ($pieces) must be of type array, string given in <path>\system\Theme\Theme.php(860) : eval()'d code:2330
Stack trace:
#0 <path>\system\Theme\Theme.php(860) : eval()'d code(2330): implode()
#1 <path>\system\Theme\SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_staffappsystem_front_view->view()
#2 <path>\applications\staffappsystem\modules\front\general\view.php(95): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call()
#3 <path>\system\Dispatcher\Controller.php(101): IPS\staffappsystem\modules\front\general\_view->manage()
#4 <path>\system\Content\Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 <path>\applications\staffappsystem\modules\front\general\view.php(37): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#6 <path>\system\Dispatcher\Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\staffappsystem\modules\front\general\_view->execute()
#7 <path>\index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}
Edited by Cupach

Hello,

1 minute ago, Cupach said:

Have tested with the basic theme and all is good

The only theme supported is the default one as stated in my Terms & Conditions, available when purchasing. I don’t have a “common fix”, otherwise I would need to release one version of each resource to every theme out there. 

I suggest you to look for support with the designer and ask him to contact me if necessary. 

2 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Hello,

The only theme supported is the default one as stated in my Terms & Conditions, available when purchasing. I don’t have a “common fix”, otherwise I would need to release one version of each resource to every theme out there. 

I suggest you to look for support with the designer and ask him to contact me if necessary. 

Many thanks, of course I wouldn't expect you to release a new version for every theme! Seems like a simple error that I'm sure I can iron out.

I'll dig deeper into it, thanks anyway.