Topic permission plugin

kmk

Hello, is there any plugin which let moderator create a topic and assign members to join? or maybe is there part ability of ips suite?

-Ability to add or remove members.

-Can use under clubs feature.

-Enable function for group, or members.

-Ability to featured post.

-Ability to add moderation notes for post.

Happy new year soon

@Adriano Faria

@TheJackal84

On 12/28/2017 at 2:59 PM, kmk said:

Hello, is there any plugin which let moderator create a topic and assign members to join? or maybe is there part ability of ips suite?

Happy new year soon

@Adriano Faria

@TheJackal84

This is all done within Members > Groups > Permissions. Everything is done all by permission sets you make for the groups and when making forums / clubs then you set who has access to those also. It's 100% all about permissions my friend.

9 hours ago, ucjohn said:

This is all done within Members > Groups > Permissions. Everything is done all by permission sets you make for the groups and when making forums / clubs then you set who has access to those also. It's 100% all about permissions my friend.

I mean give to clubs owner managing membership and can create topic come with moderation permission. If site forum is first level, then I think I am talking about second level, clubs owners 

On 28/12/2017 at 8:59 PM, kmk said:

Happy new year soon

@Adriano Faria

@TheJackal84

Happy new year to you too.

I could probably make a plugin to restrict certain topics and only allow them to be viewed by x,y,z member or hide from this group but allow x,y,z member from that group to view it etc, clubs should be easy enough to do it in too, The feature post, Do you mean feature topic? if so it is already in the ACP, and the admin notes is already a feature if you want to leave them on the topics, you click moderate and then add message.

This might be OK for you

depending if you want to allow them to hide all their topics and not certain ones only

1 hour ago, TheJackal84 said:

I could probably make a plugin to restrict certain topics and only allow them to be viewed by x,y,z member or hide from this group but allow x,y,z member from that group to view it etc, clubs should be easy enough to do it in too,

Thank, I think that is what I want. Clubw owner can create their membership permission to access apps and featureds.

1 hour ago, TheJackal84 said:

This might be OK for you

depending if you want to allow them to hide all their topics and not certain ones only

I have it purchased recently, but I need work in some topics, no all topics,

Example: A club owner have their staff moderators, a moderator create a topic in a club forum, this topic need set up accesible only for x,y,z members. So need setting for specific topic, is there have it?

24 minutes ago, kmk said:

I have it purchased recently, but I need work in some topics, no all topics,

That's what I said that does

2 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

24 minutes ago, kmk said:

Example: A club owner have their staff moderators, a moderator create a topic in a club forum, this topic need set up accesible only for x,y,z members. So need setting for specific topic, is there have it?

I will look into making a plugin what does that, And if possible I will sort you out as you brought the other

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2018 at 1:39 PM, TheJackal84 said:

I will look into making a plugin what does that, And if possible I will sort you out as you brought the other

Hello, @TheJackal84 any new about "Topic for specific members"? Sorry for ask again, my intention is give you a reminder:sweat:, because I need that featured too.

Archived