Most Used Tags

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Do you have any specific error message? Anything in the logs? It works fine to me on IPS 4.7.3 with PHP 8.1.11 or 8.0.24:

SOHGbbW.png

Iipi8e2.png

Yes, these are the errors in the system logs. The type of error is "uncaught_exception"

The URL of page the error occurred on was https://imagez.com/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=widgets&do=getBlock&blockID=app_tags_tags_u1m191eob&pageApp=core&pageModule=discover&pageController=streams&pageArea=sidebar&orientation=vertical&csrfKey=6ad540ea6c346fd1d98889fd6b062c82

TypeError: count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, int given (0)
#0 /home/imagez/public_html/applications/tags/widgets/tags.php(94): count(19)
#1 /home/imagez/public_html/system/Widget/Widget.php(833): IPS\tags\widgets\_tags->render()
#2 /home/imagez/public_html/system/Widget/Widget.php(888): IPS\_Widget->_render()
#3 /home/imagez/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/system/widgets.php(150): IPS\_Widget->__toString()
#4 /home/imagez/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_widgets->getBlock()
#5 /home/imagez/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/system/widgets.php(38): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/imagez/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_widgets->execute()
#7 /home/imagez/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Backtrace

#0 /home/imagez/public_html/init.php(1029): IPS\_Log::log('TypeError: coun...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 /home/imagez/public_html/system/Widget/Widget.php(939): IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(TypeError))
#2 /home/imagez/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/system/widgets.php(150): IPS\_Widget->__toString()
#3 /home/imagez/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_widgets->getBlock()
#4 /home/imagez/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/system/widgets.php(38): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/imagez/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_widgets->execute()
#6 /home/imagez/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Edited by AA15
  • 3 months later...

As I said before, this resource uses the core_tags table to select the data:

$rows = array();
		foreach( \IPS\Db::i()->select( 'tag_text, count(tag_text) as cnt, SUM(tag_prefix) as prefixed, MAX(tag_added) as last',  'core_tags', array( 'tag_meta_app=?', \IPS\Request::i()->fromApp ), $order, null, 'tag_text' ) as $row )
		{
			$rows[] = $row;
		}

I don't see how this could be showing records that doesn't exists.

• 5 months later...