Index of Tags or Tag's Page

Silnei L Andrade

3 hours ago, Silnei L Andrade said:

Is there a plugin to index tags or create a page with all tags on the site, how to do this without being done as a craft?

you can add a page with Ip content and place the advanced tags and prefixes widget into that one. just no pagination though. It's the only option currently I believe.

16 hours ago, Joel R said:

Yes, the Advanced Tags and PRefixes by @Ryan H. includes a page for ALL tags from your community.  I recommend the app for everyone for this one feature by itself.  

To be clear, there is the widget Monstris mentions. I don't believe the app gives a tag listing page, or if it does I've totally forgotten. I know it's been suggested.

On 12/14/2017 at 11:32 AM, Ryan H. said:

To be clear, there is the widget Monstris mentions. I don't believe the app gives a tag listing page, or if it does I've totally forgotten. I know it's been suggested.

In the ACP, there's a table of ALL tags where you can edit / rename your tags.  It's not a single page, but it's the closest anyone will ever get to all of their tags.  

On 12/19/2017 at 6:17 AM, Adriano Faria said:

Just updated a resource I've made to IP.Board 3:

Will submit it to the marketplace then it's just wait for someone to test and approve it.

Hey @Adriano 

1. Can you add a simple filter to: show tags that occur more than X instances? Show tags that occur less than X instances? 

2. Be able to export to TXT (or something that I can import into Excel) 

3. Listing for all content areas

I would buy. 

7 minutes ago, Joel R said:

1. Can you add a simple filter to: show tags that occur more than X instances? Show tags that occur less than X instances?

Public side?

9 minutes ago, Joel R said:

2. Be able to export to TXT (or something that I can import into Excel) 

I can add a module on ACP.

9 minutes ago, Joel R said:

3. Listing for all content areas

I can add a first tab to be a ALL APPS tab, then the allowed apps.

1 minute ago, Silnei L Andrade said:

is it too complicated for you to insert pagination in this app to show all the tags?

I wouldn't say "complicated"; it was just made in another way. I'll take as a request to a further version.

Let me know if you want to show more than 50 tags per page.

Btw, use the support topic from now on: https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/442685-most-used-tags/

Archived