Diskspace problem in Gallery

odevriese

Hi,

As a administrator, I try to upload lots of photos in various categories and albums. Today the community refuses more uploads. The "Add images" button disappear on category pages just for my account, not for other members. The settings for the group Administrators allows unlimited images size, bandwidth, etc. But I can see in the Admin CP that my diskspace usage is exactly 1.01 GB (100% of total).

Can someone help me?

Thanks

49 minutes ago, odevriese said:

Hi,

As a administrator, I try to upload lots of photos in various categories and albums. Today the community refuses more uploads. The "Add images" button disappear on category pages just for my account, not for other members. The settings for the group Administrators allows unlimited images size, bandwidth, etc. But I can see in the Admin CP that my diskspace usage is exactly 1.01 GB (100% of total).

Can someone help me?

Thanks

Upgrade your server for more disk space would be the easiest answer. Failing that, maybe try Amazon S3 for your storage .ethos with a CloudFront CAN for distributing it?

13 minutes ago, odevriese said:

Yep, unlimited is checked… Even if I set a value of 4GB, I can't upload.

@Lord Nowe: it is not a server disk space problem. Other members on the community can upload pictures. The limitation occurs only on my account.

Apologies, my misunderstanding then. Check your Gallery settings for your group. There are bandwidth settings per group. Check also in those same settings for maximum upload space per gallery/album iirc.

• 1 month later...

Archived