Community

The_Real_Techie

If you can help that would be great

I would encourage you to reach out to @MADMAN32395 since he's the one who probably developed it.  

With that said, you're looking for a small customization to the postbit, which will be a theme feature or a CSS.  

2 minutes ago, Joel R said:

I would encourage you to reach out to @MADMAN32395 since he's the one who probably developed it.  

With that said, you're looking for a small customization to the postbit, which will be a theme feature or a CSS.  

Ok thank you for the help 

My Steam Profile Integration expands upon the Sign In you're currently using. The two really compliment one another but do completely different things.  If you have any questions, let me know. I could very easily add that little link in the post bit as an alternative solution, but my integration has a more detailed view of the users steam profile ON your site rather than directing them away from your site. 

Edited by Aiwa

14 hours ago, Joel R said:

In the plugin , we don't have any displays saying it's connected to any other member besides admin (in ACP) and to the user directly (looking at sync settings). If you're looking at doing displays/link to steam community profile. I would probably go with @Aiwa's solution.