Lightbox not optimized for mobile devices

Cyboman

I'm currently browsing with a tablet. In the IPS marketplace, I often want to view the files screenshots. If I open them, there are arrows to browse previous or next screenshots. But the browsing-arrows are really small, mostly invisible and most of the times I don't hit them accurately. Especially if they are not shown from the beginning. Then the screenshot images open in a new browser tab. This behavior is unwanted.

I know other lightboxes, where you can click on any vertical area on the image (f.e. 1/3 of the image area on the left and right side) to browse. This would reduce the annoying opening of the images in secondary tabs... Only the image centre should open up new tabs. This would be much more user-friendly.

• 4 months later...

I'm currently browsing with a tablet. In the IPS marketplace, I often want to view the files screenshots. If I open them, there are arrows to browse previous or next screenshots. But the browsing-arrows are really small, mostly invisible and most of the times I don't hit them accurately. Especially if they are not shown from the beginning. Then the screenshot images open in a new browser tab. This behavior is unwanted.

I know other lightboxes, where you can click on any vertical area on the image (f.e. 1/3 of the image area on the left and right side) to browse. This would reduce the annoying opening of the images in secondary tabs... Only the image centre should open up new tabs. This would be much more user-friendly.

Archived