Additional options for IPB embed behavior.

SJ77

By default IP embed images are the FIRST image in the topic. I have some topics that are ongoing with thousands of replies. The default first image can get a little stale after awhile.

Requesting a simple plugin that allows behavior per "forum" to be changed from default first image to "MOST RECENT" image.  This will allow embed images that I am using on the home page to stay fresh when topics come up over and over again.

I am using supergrid and it grabs the embed image.

5a2484033c9da_staleimage.JPG.257b22e91f46798315613010ab1aa4fc.JPG

It's always the same image. This plugin being requested will allow behavior to be changed to MOST recent image.

5a248403b3f27_anotherexample.thumb.JPG.f7f4418a3a314e23ac5fd2ff0c6e4f5e.JPG

Can pay if any dev is interested in this project.

Thank you :)

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

Just to let things pretty clear hear: I see you just bought my plugin (you are even its screenshot!) and I said I won’t add this. You are NOT authorized to give my plugin to anyone else to make it as a base to a new plugin!

Wow! Why would you even accuse me of this? Pretty rude to be honest. I bought your app so I can use it and have some manual control over which image is used on my home page. Your idea never crossed my mind. I already know you won’t add this simple addition. That was clear. Doesn’t mean I am trying to sabatoge you.  

Archived