Word count?

Guru84

Hello! Is there any way I can display the word count every post on my forum? Is there a plugin for that? I've been searching for awhile on the Invision Community and I see nothing that does what I'm looking for. I just need an easy way to show the word count of every post and every response. I would happily pay money for a plugin that does this.

7 hours ago, Guru84 said:

Hello! Is there any way I can display the word count every post on my forum? Is there a plugin for that? I've been searching for awhile on the Invision Community and I see nothing that does what I'm looking for. I just need an easy way to show the word count of every post and every response. I would happily pay money for a plugin that does this.

So you'd like to see the word count of an already submitted post? I could look at adding that functionality in to:

Yes, that's exactly what I'm looking for. If I could just add the word count to each post, somewhere in the post, it would be a fantastic tool for my community. We manually count words right now, but if the word count would simply be shown in the post it would save us so much time and effort. I would happily purchase your addon if you can add that feature. Thanks so much for the response!

On 11/30/2017 at 9:51 PM, BomAle said:

I see this plugin for ckeditor not tested by me

https://ckeditor.com/cke4/addon/wordcount

but currently is not available when view post/comments

Thanks for sharing that. I will check it out as well.

• 10 months later...

Archived