Profile picture at the time of Registration

Maulik

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2017 at 7:02 PM, bfarber said:

You can enable the profile completion feature and prompt users to upload photos post-registration.

Yes, but it's post registration process.
I  want it to be at the time of registration means on registration/sign up popup.

Do you know any app or else ?

1 hour ago, Maulik said:

Do you know any app or else ?

I posted one as the first answer to your question. 

I would also suggest to use the stock feature though. Works better. If you make it optional on the registration screen, they don’t use it. If you force it, they might cancel the registration or upload blank/nonsense picture just to get passed that requirement. 

2 hours ago, opentype said:

I posted one as the first answer to your question. 

I would also suggest to use the stock feature though. Works better. If you make it optional on the registration screen, they don’t use it. If you force it, they might cancel the registration or upload blank/nonsense picture just to get passed that requirement. 

Thanks but we communicated with the plugin developer but he seems so busy that he don't want to reply in personal message and also answering in not a good manner so we thought to move on and try some other way/app.
Please see the conversion here : http://prntscr.com/hlzqu6
http://prntscr.com/hlzs7w

Can you please let's know what you're talking here ? We can make it required field.  How can we implement below thing on registration popup?

If you make it optional on the registration screen, they don’t use it. If you force it, they might cancel the registration or upload blank/nonsense picture just to get passed that requirement. 

1 hour ago, Maulik said:

Thanks but we communicated with the plugin developer but he seems so busy that he don't want to reply in personal message and also answering in not a good manner so we thought to move on and try some other way/app.

@Adriano Faria is one of the best developers around. Private communications should be kept private...It is a 10 dollar only software but he has great support of all of his apps/plugins here..

This user sent one dozen of replies asking me to provide a trial version. Trial for a $10 plugin?!? IF it doesn’t work in his board I should refund. I made a screen video, said about request support, bla bla bla... then again: can you provide a trial? No, I can’t!

This, after 10 times, kinda sucks! So yes, I left conversation. 

18 hours ago, Kjell Iver Johansen said:

@Adriano Faria is one of the best developers around. Private communications should be kept private...It is a 10 dollar only software but he has great support of all of his apps/plugins here..

Yes, we know private communication should be private but in case someone feels that I'm just blaming him so I have put it.

Thanks.

Archived