User Statistics

Kazhal

Hi,

in earlier versions of the board there was a list of the top-posters of all time. The users of my board asked for it and I assumed there is a block of the block manager, but negative report. The only way I found is to make a customized search in the ACP for users with 'content > 10,000' for example, but this is not an option for the standard user and it is not exactly the same (content vs. posts).

Is there a simple way to create new blocks by my own? Or does anyone have another idea?

Thanks in advance, Peter

2 minutes ago, Kazhal said:

Hi,

in earlier versions of the board there was a list of the top-posters of all time. The users of my board asked for it and I assumed it as a block of the block manager, but negative report. The only way I found is to make a customized search in the ACP for users with 'content > 10,000' for example, but this is not an option for the standard user.

Is there a simple way to create new blocks by my own? Or does anyone have another idea?

Thanks in advance, Peter

You can use the leaderboard to see the top members https://invisioncommunity.com/topmembers/?filter=member_posts

IPS4 has also a members widget which should allow you to accomplish this. 

Ah ok, now I found the real problem.

In the Menu Manager of the ACP there is an item called 'Leadership', but in the live board you cannot see it. I tried to set the item to a new position an published the menu again, but the item still does not appear (and some other items too). Do I have to activate the leaderboard first or something like this?

20 minutes ago, Kazhal said:

Ah ok, now I found the real problem.

In the Menu Manager of the ACP there is an item called 'Leadership', but in the live board you cannot see it. I tried to set the item to a new position an published the menu again, but the item still does not appear (and some other items too). Do I have to activate the leaderboard first or something like this?

Yes, you have to enable it in your ACP => Members => Reputation  under the "Leaderboard" Tab

That was the first place where I assumed a statistic block like this, but it seems there isn't a standard block showing these informations (Top-10 users by number of postings/content), or am I just blind?! Perhaps there is an easy way to create new blocks by my own?!

Archived