Members Shop ( Support Topic )

23 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Cheers lol,
Looking at the screenshots it look's like maybe the Guru points can be used but not the Concept cash as it uses decimals, But it will all depend how that apps made and where it stores the points, I can send Kevin a message and see

If this were integrated with Kevin's Points Economy and Commerce store items I would buy it in a heartbeat. :)

3 minutes ago, Steph40 said:

@Fosters For the Add Signature Shop item, does it mean it disable signature till they get that with the points shop? Do I have to change any other settings, permissions? 

Wrong person lol

Yeah that uses it's own code, same as the members title and username change, It will override any permissions set in the cores ACP for if they can change, use, edit any of it,

So if you disable it all in the normal permissions the only way they can change any of it, is to use the shop

Edited by TheJackal84

idea/request.

For downloads app.

• can buy a "featured download placement". Use points to purchase adding a download (which was already uploaded by respective user) to featured downloads list.

This is kind of like my idea for an entirely different hook. My other hook is allow a featured download spot to be purchased in store using commerce and real money. but that is for a different thread.

1 minute ago, Steph40 said:

@TheJackal84 How do members access the shop, the only menus I got are:

Members shop (creates a dropdown)

---- my items (nothing there)

---- rewards and log (Sorry, there is a problem view_logs_error)

the members shop is the shop itself, Once you install it you have to pull the items by clicking the sync button in the acp shop items,

IPS must of moved the tabs automatically as you must have a lot of tabs on the nav bar? that is normally why the tabs go to dropdown

That rewards and log should not give a error, The my items will show once you purchase them

Concerning translations and branding:

There are several phrases not translatable:

• "purchases" in main member shop
  • "buy" in main member shop
  • "You have X points" on top of all member shop pages
  • The content title "rewards & logs" in rewards & logs

And how can I remove the branding "Members Shop by IPSdev"?

2 minutes ago, Cyboman said:

Concerning translations and branding:

There are several phrases not translatable:

• "purchases" in main member shop
  • "buy" in main member shop
  • "You have X points" on top of all member shop pages
  • The content title "rewards & logs" in rewards & logs

And how can I remove the branding "Members Shop by IPSdev"?

OK I will fix all that, I am currently testing a few things on it as we speak so I can get all them in there, The branding I am working on a plugin to remove them from all my apps

There should be an "add blanc action item" feature.

It works like this:

1. I can create an absolutely custom item (I choose the symbol, I name it, It has a description, It has a price)
  2. As soon as a member buys it, (a) a member, f.e. an admin or a specified group will be notified (notification and/or email) and/or (b) a moderation report could be created and/or (c) a support request is created
  3. Manuel reward of the buyer

There is a wide range for custom manual requirements that can't be easily implemented, and the member shop should have the option to create such items, multiple items. That would be awesome. (w00t)

14 minutes ago, Cyboman said:

There should be an "add blanc action item" feature.

It works like this:

1. I can create an absolutely custom item (I choose the symbol, I name it, It has a description, It has a price)
  2. As soon as a member buys it, (a) a member, f.e. an admin or a specified group will be notified (notification and/or email) and/or (b) a moderation report could be created and/or (c) a support request is created
  3. Manuel reward of the buyer

There is a wide range for custom manual requirements that can't be easily implemented, and the member shop should have the option to create such items, multiple items. That would be awesome. (w00t)

So basically it will be blank with no custom code just notifications to the admin, then you can manually do what your description says it will do, Like add a post count of 5000, then you will go to the members acp and manually add 5000 and so on?

Also anyone like the big bang therory? I like the idea of Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock

5zfCEsA.png

1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

So basically it will be blank with no custom code just notifications to the admin, then you can manually do what your description says it will do, Like add a post count of 5000, then you will go to the members acp and manually add 5000 and so on?

Exactly. I only fear that an admin notification could not be enough. We admins get hundreds of notifications and some of them could easily be missed. Therefore I suggested an additional admin email or better an action like "send an additional email for this manual action to xxx". So there would be some limitless flexibility who is processing the action. :thumbsup: But if a specified email action is too much deployment effort, a notification would be great for the beginning.

3 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Also anyone like the big bang therory? I like the idea of Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock

5zfCEsA.png

3 hours ago, Cyboman said:

Exactly. I only fear that an admin notification could not be enough. We admins get hundreds of notifications and some of them could easily be missed. Therefore I suggested an additional admin email or better an action like "send an additional email for this manual action to xxx". So there would be some limitless flexibility who is processing the action. :thumbsup: But if a specified email action is too much deployment effort, a notification would be great for the beginning.

That's exactly what I wanted...Although I didn't convey that as good as @Cyboman did. :p

Yes, I'd like the ability to create a blank item that I can define and set a price too. +1 for me. :) 

My members shop is connected to Evo X Points.

On the main members shop page, it tells me "You have 0 points" on the top of the "buy list".

But that's not true. I have 10 points which are correctly shown in the author pane / post bit by the points app.

What's the problem?

Another optimization idea: I think the points balance / credits should be shown in both applications in the community header as a badge with coloured background, between the notifications / personal messages / moderation symbols (left) and the logged in member account drop down (right) on every community page. That's an ideal place to show your points status :) This way, the info "you have 0 points" below would be redundant and could be removed for design reasons.

Edited by Cyboman
12 hours ago, Cyboman said:

My members shop is connected to Evo X Points.

On the main members shop page, it tells me "You have 0 points" on the top of the "buy list".

But that's not true. I have 10 points which are correctly shown in the author pane / post bit by the points app.

What's the problem?

That's my fault, It will be sorted in the update

12 hours ago, Cyboman said:

Another optimization idea: I think the points balance / credits should be shown in both applications in the community header as a badge with coloured background, between the notifications / personal messages / moderation symbols (left) and the logged in member account drop down (right) on every community page. That's an ideal place to show your points status :) This way, the info "you have 0 points" below would be redundant and could be removed for design reasons.

I can look into that yeah

17 hours ago, Cyboman said:

I will look into it mate and see what I can come up with.

I did add, Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock to the items :lol:

Ll3krXX.png

Edited by TheJackal84