Members Shop ( Support Topic )

9 hours ago, Cyboman said:

About the new "anonymous" function / ghost mode: This is really excellent and works like a charm. Thank you very much for this, it made my day! :) Only one little suggestion concerning it: I know, the anonymous function is set to "on" until the end of the user session, but could it be possible to set a "max time", f.e. 3 days like for the other shop items (f.e. vip promotion)? A lot members never logout and the feature shouldn't last infinitely until the end of time ;) If this could be possible, it would be perfect.

Anyway, this ghost mode is really really cool, as members have to pay for their anonymous status now. That's great news!!!

The way IPS made the anonymous login is a simple code but the users have to be logged in to use, To get it away they need to logout, I searched the whole default coding for the anonymous login and it won't allow it any other way, I will continue to find a work around for it, Maybe force logout or something but like most of my other things I come to a halt with, I will more than likely find a way. :)

On 11/01/2018 at 7:52 AM, TheJackal84 said:
On 08/01/2018 at 6:04 PM, Tripp★ said:

When being used with Anatik's point's application; is the fact that it doesn't honour the name of the points, or it's symbol something that was intentional, or is something broken?

Lets say I called my currency "Cyber Dollars" with the "$" mark. It's honoured and called this in Anatik's application, and despite the fact I have named it as such and told the shop to use that app; it still calls them points and doesn't display any mark, which is not very uniform across both apps. If this is intentional, I assume it can be completely edited in the language bits?

I will add it so you can select a symbol and name the currency in the next update

Great app, loving the possibilities on this, something of this ilk has sorely been missing since the old economy mod disappeared.

Sorry if I've missed the above, but is there somewhere to edit the points name, other than editing the language files?

On 21/02/2018 at 9:28 PM, No' said:

@TheJackal84  

If i want add a new purchase (example : a fourth Mystery Box or another default item) it is possible ?

I want to create an another default item cheaper for VIP members .

Thank you :) 

No, But you did give me a idea what I started working on and in the update you will be able to add the same item multiple times allowing loads more choices to offer the members, Unlimited mystery boxes, unlimited membership upgrade items, unlimited everything, So in the next update YES it will be possible to do with every item

18 hours ago, jinnie said:

One other question...do items purchased show up in the user info panel on posts like way ibeconomy did?

No but the amount of points a user has does show on my enhanced user info panel plugin

6 hours ago, KPDub said:

Great app, loving the possibilities on this, something of this ilk has sorely been missing since the old economy mod disappeared.

Sorry if I've missed the above, but is there somewhere to edit the points name, other than editing the language files?

Not yet, it is something I will add in the future but there is a lot of searching and editing for me to do for that but I am slowing doing it inbetween other stuff

Edited by TheJackal84
19 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Not yet, it is something I will add in the future but there is a lot of searching and editing for me to do for that but I am slowing doing it inbetween other stuff

That's fine.  With you saying it was going to be in the next update, I was more concerned that I was being incredibly thick and not seeing it - lol

Looking forward to the change

On 18/02/2018 at 11:02 PM, Cyboman said:

Is there any option to deactivate the sidebar menu (=no sidebar)?

# Or is there an option to show "category titles" above the according items (=show section title headers)?

CAT NAME 1

ITEM 1 | ITEM 2 | ITEM 3

CAT NAME 2

ITEM 4 | ITEM 5 | ITEM 6...

# And can I move categories up and down in the ACP with drag and drop (=reordering)?

The update will allow you to remove the sidebar category if you wanted and then it will show a little filter button on top of the table ( It will be a little select option to show either the categories in the sidebar or the filter ) ( I still prefer the side bar plus its been cleaned up)

3okGAh9.png

N40tuwX.png

the update also allows you to drag and drop the categories to the positions you want them in.

The protection button and the re-sync buttons are now gone, they are not needed as you will now add the items your self and it will allow you to add them multiple times so you can choose all different rewards and different prices etc for different user groups

Z6GBw1b.png

NjPEycb.png

Edited by TheJackal84
  • If I purchase an item, a black popup box is popping up with "purchased", which isn't translatable yet.

• Maybe it would also be of advantage, to have a popup as soon as you click on "purchase for xx", which communicates "Do you really want to purchase this item? xxx points will be deducted from your points account." before the item is finally purchased.

• And I still think, there should be an option to "purchase and redeem items directly". Having all actions on 1 single page is much more logical to users and they don't have to search where to find their already bought items.

• Concerning the game "paper-scissors-rock...". From my past, I know this game that you have 3 turns/rounds playing it (or even more), before it says "won" or "lost". It would be nice if we could extend these games a little bit. My users would love to have more turns playing it with a single purchase. They purchase like 20 items of this game at once and it is a bit of too much clicking around...

8 minutes ago, Cyboman said:

If I purchase an item, a black popup box is popping up with "purchased", which isn't translatable yet.

Let me know all translation issues and in one post if you can, I am updating this app so will do them all while I am updating and would rather them all in one place

9 minutes ago, Cyboman said:

Maybe it would also be of advantage, to have a popup as soon as you click on "purchase for xx", which communicates "Do you really want to purchase this item? xxx points will be deducted from your points account." before the item is finally purchased.

I can see what I can come up with

9 minutes ago, Cyboman said:

And I still think, there should be an option to "purchase and redeem items directly". Having all actions on 1 single page is much more logical to users and they don't have to search where to find their already bought items.

On 19/02/2018 at 7:54 AM, TheJackal84 said:

I have already wrote a buyanduse code but am yet to fully test it. So it will come at some point 

10 minutes ago, Cyboman said:

Concerning the game "paper-scissors-rock...". From my past, I know this game that you have 3 turns/rounds playing it (or even more), before it says "won" or "lost". It would be nice if we could extend these games a little bit. My users would love to have more turns playing it with a single purchase. They purchase like 20 items of this game at once and it is a bit of too much clicking around...

not all the time it depends the rules you play, Same as flipping a coin you can do it once or you could do best 2 out of 3 etc but it all comes down to the people playing, I will see what I can do with that though but it won't be in the next update as the actual code for that game is massive

Hi,

If someone upgraded to a premium account say using ipcommerce direct can that new membership level automatically get X points added to their account?

Or does your shop have this facility?

Thinking of ways to use this to give the member points so they can use them in the betting shop without having to post / contribute or buy betting specific points

thanks again

1 minute ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

If someone upgraded to a premium account say using ipcommerce direct can that new membership level automatically get X points added to their account?

Or does your shop have this facility?

Thinking of ways to use this to give the member points so they can use them in the betting shop without having to post / contribute or buy betting specific points

thanks again

any item on commerce you can award points to, if you create a membership upgrade in there you could also offer x amount of points to get awarded along with that upgrade.

If you sold a pack of cards you could offer x amount of points to be awarded along with the pack of cards and so on, or you could just sell them the points on their own

That is all done via members shop

Thank you.

One more question which might be more of a feature request

I see people can get points for joining a club

The problem we have is when someone sets up a club they don't really bother to invite their team players to it (on our walking football site)

It would be great if there was an incentive where club owners could earn points for each member that joined their club.

Might make them more pro-active to invite their fellow players.

57 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Thank you.

One more question which might be more of a feature request

I see people can get points for joining a club

The problem we have is when someone sets up a club they don't really bother to invite their team players to it (on our walking football site)

It would be great if there was an incentive where club owners could earn points for each member that joined their club.

Might make them more pro-active to invite their fellow players.

I can look into that and see what I can come up with

@TheJackal84 lovely app and I want to use it to its fullest but I'm running into a bug.

I installed it and synced the default items. However none of them are showing up. Every group is able to see and purchase the items, so I can't guess what's up.

Below is a screenshot.

https://gyazo.com/e2c7a5fde83a54a9727cf4657201d449

--

Update: Nevermind. I have to toggle the permissions for them to work. Weird glitch but it got the job done.

Edited by The Asian
Just now, The Asian said:

@TheJackal84 lovely app and I want to use it to its fullest but I'm running into a bug.

I installed it and synced the default items. However none of them are showing up. Every group is able to see and purchase the items, so I can't guess what's up.

Below is a screenshot.

https://gyazo.com/e2c7a5fde83a54a9727cf4657201d449

Go into each items permission and click save on them, after that it should all be good from them on, it is a bug on install where it don't actually set it correctly, I have fixed this in 1.0.4 what if all goes well should be here tomorrow, that has loads more features so you can push it a lot further :)

Updated to 1.0.4

New Features

• You can now add each item to the shop multiple times allowing you to offer more rewards / cheaper items for different usergroups etc
  • Tided up the category sidebar so it looks better
  • Added a setting to disable the category sidebar and show a little filter button on the table itself ( This setting can be toggled in the ACP )
  • Added a function so when you click to buy the item it will show a pop up with you points available and the points you would have after the purchase while asking to confirm you want to buy the item ( This can be toggled on/off in the ACP )
  • Added the missing language strings ( If there is any more let me know )
  • Removed the sync items button from the ACP as it is no longer needed
  • Removed the protection button from the ACP items as it is no longer needed
  • Removed the remove all items button from the ACP as it is no longer needed ( If anyone else is updaing from 1.0.0 then you will need to update to 1.0.1 - 1.0.3 before you update to 1.0.4 )
  • Added a new shop item Guess The Number ( This will produce a different random number from each box, You can select the max random number to generate from and also the amount to multiple their stake by if they pick the winning number, if you set the max number to say 10 then they will have a 1 in 10 change of picking the correct number and so on )
  • You can choose to give new members points after they register giving them a little helping hand to start off with