FAQ ( Support Topic )

On 5/10/2019 at 11:16 AM, Sonya* said:

Reordering of Q&As within category is not possible (we desperately need it :rolleyes:). 

On 6/2/2019 at 11:49 AM, Fierce God said:

Awesome thank you!

sorry people been really busy with other stuff but I have not forgot about you

spacer.png

Should be released with-in the next couple of days just got a few more bits to do to it, I re-wrote a lot of the js too so they will toggle to show/hide the answers ( If you ain't using the pop up answers ) a lot nicer

Edited by TheJackal84
  • 2 months later...

There is an uncaught exception if category is deleted from FAQ:

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /var/www/virt/example.com/htdocs/applications/faq/modules/front/faq/main.php(60): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(4)
#1 /var/www/virt/example.com/htdocs/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\faq\modules\front\faq\_main->category()
#2 /var/www/virt/example.com/htdocs/applications/faq/modules/front/faq/main.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/virt/example.com/htdocs/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\faq\modules\front\faq\_main->execute()
#4 /var/www/virt/example.com/htdocs/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

There should be a proper 404 error.

Note: I am not sure if it is corrected in the latest version of your app. We use 2.0.4 and have not renewed.

• 3 weeks later...

Although this is good plugin, it broke our site's sitemap (would lock up all background tasks and the cron job would error out). It would always say "reindexing FAQ" for days and days. Ever since I disabled the plugin our background tasks now execute correctly and no more errors popping up about our sitemap.

Hope this is fixed soon as I want to use this asap (will change rating too).

Thank you

6 hours ago, GTAPoliceMods said:

Although this is good plugin, it broke our site's sitemap (would lock up all background tasks and the cron job would error out). It would always say "reindexing FAQ" for days and days. Ever since I disabled the plugin our background tasks now execute correctly and no more errors popping up about our sitemap.

Hope this is fixed soon as I want to use this asap (will change rating too).

Thank you

with-in the next month or 2 all my apps will be updated to brand new fresh versions, I have lot's and lot's more to offer on these apps then from what I did 2 years ago when these got released so bare with me and you will more than likely see a version 3.0.0 soon

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...