reCAPTCHA 1 Problem - Text used to be what ever charset

media

What is it displaying on the other language ? Is the box appearing but empty or something else ?

If possible: Also take a look at it with another browser just to double check it is not a browser specific issue (this is unlikely but it is worth the 30 seconds to check it)

2 hours ago, AndyF said:

What is it displaying on the other language ? Is the box appearing but empty or something else ?

If possible: Also take a look at it with another browser just to double check it is not a browser specific issue (this is unlikely but it is worth the 30 seconds to check it)

The reCAPTCHA 1 no matter what displaying English Text and information on the box....

all 5 browser that I have tested and so many member are reported same thing.... Something is not right?

Firefox

firefox.jpg.0e3addc1f143ba73f1677d5cbe75f265.jpg

MS Edge

msedge.jpg.7be888187fd3a073746f46473a03ad17.jpg

And same thing happen on Chrome too...

I (think) the only way you can force it to display in a different language if you want to use R.C.1 is to use your own public/private keys. You can get them from Google (you have a Google account?) and then it should hopefully allow a language choice. I do not have access to a Google account (as I write this) to verify unfortunately.

The alternative method would be to modify some js to do it although when I researched this the methods I found were not ideal.

Hi Andy,

First, my key is in specific lanaguege, but that does not matter for google recptcha,

I think you are missing the point, The reCAPTCHA 1 takes the language of the site depends on how you set your site ISO or charset or whatever the code, even if you change the site language recaptcha picks that language,

Looks like communication between reCaptcha and IPB software is broken somewhere????

Archived