(NE) HTML5 Audio/Video Player

Ok, send me the requested details in a PM please.

UPDATE:

This might just be a caching issue, as the widgets are cached. So...do the following:

• Go to the ACP -> Support
  • "What do you need help with?" -> "Something isn't working correctly"
  • Click 'Continue'

Check the page again - if still a problem then send me the requested details in a PM please.

Edited by Nathan Explosion
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Nathan Explosion said:

OK. In that case, IPS support is definitely the route if you are unable to install the application - out of my hands if the Marketplace is telling you that you already have it installed but you don't.

Let me know if they point it back in my direction.

👍

On 5/1/2021 at 7:27 PM, Nathan Explosion said:

Have you logged a ticket with IPS support yet?

Hello, this is the support answer:

Hello,

You need to contact the author of that item for assistance. It does sound like you already have it installed though

On 5/1/2021 at 7:49 PM, pequeno said:

Oh Sorry!

I had v1.2.7 version but I have removed it and now I don't have any installed. I want to install the 2.1.1. version

Right...I'm going to point the same thing out here as to someone else on another resource. This is no longer a plugin, it is now an application - as of the release of v2.x

So check your applicatio listing - is the application installed? And if so, what version is it?

• 1 month later...

Working here on v4.5.4.2  but I have one issue Im trying to resolve, If I 'POST' topics via API and link an mp4 as the post it doesn't automatically turn that link into the player. if I edit the topic and just hit save, then the player will load. What can i do to get it working off the jump?

Thanks

# Create Data
$data = array('forum' => '21', 'title' => $gameHi[$win]['Title'], 'post' => "<a href='$Hi[$win]'>$Hi[$win]</a>", 'author' => '1');
# Create a connection
$url = '/api/index.php?forums/topics&key=';
$ch = curl_init($url);
# Form data string
$postString = http_build_query($data, '', '&');
# Setting our options
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $postString);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
# Get the response
$response = curl_exec($ch);
curl_close($ch);