More suggestions!

Netherlord

It's been a while since I've made some suggestions but now I've had time to focus on running my website I have come across a few things that could increase productivity for myself and generally makes things either easier for me or better for members. I am not sure if any of this is doable. But sharing my pov.

Report Center Is First

• Report Center Needs Notifications when Moderators Comment - I understand that it's functional right now but collaboration between staff on issues is hurt by this fact. Or at the very least makes it harder.

• Report Center Could Do With Allowing Members Access to A Report they Make - So that moderators can address those who have reported content. I'm not so sure of how beneficial it would be or even if it would work but I can't help but keep thinking I wish I could reply to reports.

Post Editor

• Pasting a Video Embed Needs Tweaking - When I quote a user and paste a video immediately, a spacing issue between the quote and the video exists, this also happens when posting several videos in a row. They touch at the top.

Notifications

• Notifications for content that is Merged, Moved - (maybe a toggle to notify would be better), I would find it helpful to inform my members when content is moved or merged. I think this is possible with third party apps but I believe it should be part of ips as standard. Reason for needing this is that I am always finding myself answering where a topic has been moved. Or questions about where content has gone.

• Improved Permissions Error Message - I get of a lot of people thinking that content has been deleted when it has in fact been merged. Since a topic that has been merged into another will display a no permissions error where it has been linked and embedded. A way to indicate that content has not been deleted would help greatly in easing member concerns about censorship.

That's all I got for now!

33 minutes ago, Netherlord said:

Notifications for content that is Merged, Moved - (maybe a toggle to notify would be better), I would find it helpful to inform my members when content is moved or merged. I think this is possible with third party apps but I believe it should be part of ips as standard. Reason for needing this is that I am always finding myself answering where a topic has been moved. Or questions about where content has gone.

You can use this mod: 

Archived