Topics List

Adriano Faria

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Thank you, I got it, I have to select "List in forum/all forums"

2. Please can you explain a little how to use "MEMBERS: Display topics from"? This will be the option to limit who can access it?

3. What is the diference between "FORUMS: Display topics from" and "List in forum/all forums"?

Members: you can choose to display topics from specific users. 

FORUMS etc: you can choose from which forums the topics will be pulled from. Example: only topics from a support forum. 

LIST is the where the button will appear in each forum. 

2 minutes ago, kmk said:

I try checked group and member privilege, but nothing I can see, because right now only admin can use the feature, when other member click here appear error message.

topiclist_no2.PNG

I’m on a mobile device now and can’t do much. I’ll take a look tomorrow in the morning. 

The URL of page the error occurred on was https://www.ptyhelp.com/forums/forum/70-topics3/?do=topicsList

SELECT COUNT(*) as cnt FROM `forums_topics`  LEFT JOIN `forums_forums` ON ( forums_forums.password IS NULL OR ( FIND_IN_SET(3,forums_forums.password_override) OR FIND_IN_SET(22,forums_forums.password_override) ) ) AND forums_forums.min_posts_view<=33 AND forums_topics.forum_id=forums_forums.id  LEFT JOIN `collab_memberships` ON collab_memberships.member_id=2 AND collab_memberships.status='active' AND collab_memberships.collab_id=forums_forums.collab_id  LEFT JOIN `core_permission_index` AS `collab_core_permission_index` ON collab_core_permission_index.app='forums' AND collab_core_permission_index.perm_type='collab_forum' AND collab_core_permission_index.perm_type_id=forums_forums.id WHERE forum_id=70 AND title LIKE 'a%' AND forums_topics.forum_id=70 AND ( forums_forums.can_view_others=1 OR forums_topics.starter_id=2 ) AND ( ( forums_forums.collab_id=0 ) OR ( collab_core_permission_index.perm_view='*' OR ( ISNULL( collab_memberships.id ) AND collab_core_permission_index.perm_view LIKE '-1%' ) OR (collab_memberships.id IS NOT NULL AND (collab_core_permission_index.perm_view='0' OR ( FIND_IN_SET(7,collab_core_permission_index.perm_view) OR FIND_IN_SET(8,collab_core_permission_index.perm_view) OR FIND_IN_SET(9,collab_core_permission_index.perm_view) OR FIND_IN_SET(10,collab_core_permission_index.perm_view) OR FIND_IN_SET(11,collab_core_permission_index.perm_view) ))) ) ) AND forums_topics.approved < 2 AND forums_topics.approved!=-2 AND ( NULLIF(forums_topics.moved_to, '') IS NULL ) AND forums_topics.forum_id IN(1,12,14,15,16,27,28,29,30,31,33,34,40,41,42,43,47,48,55,56,60,61,62,63,64,65,69,70)
IPS\Db\Exception: Column 'title' in where clause is ambiguous (1052)
#0 /var/www/html/r276798/system/Db/Select.php(378): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Content\\_...', Array, true)
#1 /var/www/html/r276798/system/Db/Select.php(440): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /var/www/html/r276798/system/Db/Select.php(361): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /var/www/html/r276798/system/Content/Item.php(2575): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#4 [internal function]: IPS\Content\_Item::getItemsWithPermission(Array, 'forums_topics.p...', NULL, 'view', true, 0, Object(IPS\Member), true, false, false, true, Array, false, true, true, true, false)
#5 /var/www/html/r276798/init.php(448) : eval()'d code(126): call_user_func_array('parent::getItem...', Array)
#6 /var/www/html/r276798/applications/forums/sources/Topic/Topic.php(276): IPS\Content\collab_hook_ipsContentItem::getItemsWithPermission(Array, 'forums_topics.p...', NULL, 'view', true, 0, Object(IPS\Member), true, false, false, true, Array, false, true, true, true, false)
#7 /var/www/html/r276798/system/Helpers/Table/Content.php(286): IPS\forums\_Topic::getItemsWithPermission(Array, 'forums_topics.p...', NULL, 'view', true, 0, NULL, true, false, false, true, Array, false, true, true, true, false)
#8 /var/www/html/r276798/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(480): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Content->getRows(Array)
#9 /var/www/html/r276798/init.php(448) : eval()'d code(103): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#10 /var/www/html/r276798/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\autotopiclist_hook_autotopiclistListing->topicsList()
#11 /var/www/html/r276798/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#12 /var/www/html/r276798/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

BACKTRACE

#0 /var/www/html/r276798/init.php(523): IPS\_Log::log('SELECT COUNT(*)...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 /var/www/html/r276798/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(548): IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(IPS\Db\Exception))
#2 /var/www/html/r276798/init.php(448) : eval()'d code(103): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#3 /var/www/html/r276798/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\autotopiclist_hook_autotopiclistListing->topicsList()
#4 /var/www/html/r276798/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/r276798/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

@kmk, it works fine on my two boards for all users, including guests: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/topics/&letter=C

It works fine even inside a forum: http://www.sosinvision.com.br/ips4/index.php?/forum/15-announcements/&do=topicsList&letter=L

I see a lot of COLLAB in the error? Group Collaboration? If so, can you disable it and test it. As I don't have it, I can't say for sure it's some kind of conflict with it.

This conflict can be resolved?

I have to use GC unfortunatelly because in some case Clubs topic feature is so simple, dont let create topic with privacy and access permission. I would like to ask if your plugin Clubs Enhancements can add this topic privacy and permission feature need?

Archived