Something went wrong. Please try again.

Maxtor

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/maxtor99/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/system/ajax.php(363): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(159209)
#1 /home/maxtor99/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_ajax->instantNotifications()
#2 /home/maxtor99/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/maxtor99/public_html/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

BACKTRACE

#0 /home/maxtor99/public_html/init.php(523): IPS\_Log::log('OutOfRangeExcep...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(OutOfRangeException))
#2 {main}

After doing Mass PM remove, all pm system is messed up . my members get this error at system logs, and pms never loads.

what to do next?

2 hours ago, Faqole said:

How exactly did you try to remove the mass pm's?

I run this:

DELETE FROM `ipm_core_message_posts` WHERE `msg_post` LIKE '%message contents%'
DELETE FROM `ipm_core_message_topics` WHERE `mt_title` LIKE '%message title%'
DELETE FROM `ipm_core_message_topic_user_map` WHERE `map_user_id` = 173418

map_user_id=173418 is the user i used at Mass PM for senting pms.

problem is still there. 

That's the problem.  You only deleted the map for the user sending, you didn't delete the map for the user receiving.  There are 2 entries and they are tied together based on the topic ID.  

I go back to the query I gave you in your other topic.  It would delete entries from all 3 of those tables, tieing them together from the topic ID, based solely on the where clause you gave it.  So if you said where starter_id = 173418, you'd have gotten everything in one shot.  But instead you have a LOT of orphaned data that you can ONLY get rid of by looking for a delta of topic ID's that exist in the topic user map but don't exist in _topics. 

If I were you, I'd restore those 3 tables from a backup and run the query I gave you in the other topic.  Or come up with a query to identify and remove the now orphaned data in the topic_user_map table.

DELETE FROM core_message_topics, core_message_posts, core_message_topic_user_map 
USING core_message_topics 
LEFT JOIN core_message_topic_user_map ON core_message_topics.mt_id=core_message_topic_user_map.map_topic_id
LEFT JOIN core_message_posts ON core_message_topics.mt_id=core_message_posts.msg_topic_id 
WHERE core_message_topics.mt_starter_id=173418

DELETE FROM core_message_topics, core_message_posts, core_message_topic_user_map 
LEFT JOIN core_message_topic_user_map ON core_message_topics.mt_id=core_message_topic_user_map.map_topic_id
LEFT JOIN core_message_posts ON core_message_topics.mt_id=core_message_posts.msg_topic_id 
WHERE core_message_topics.mt_starter_id='173418';

Try that... If not, what syntax error are you getting? I have a client that runs this exact query, except it also factors in the time of the message to prune any older than 12 hours or so in the where clause...

Also, this query will only work if you're restored all 3 of the tables from before you manually deleted partial bits of data.

4 minutes ago, Aiwa said:

WHERE core_message_topics.mt_starter_id='173418';

Try that... If not, what syntax error are you getting? I have a client that runs this exact query, except it also factors in the time of the message to prune any older than 12 hours or so in the where clause...

Also, this query will only work if you're restored all 3 of the tables from before you manually deleted partial bits of data.

query finally run, my db has a prefix ipm_ thats why had a problem. 

my question is if i drop those three tables , problem will solve? i want to clear all pms.ss8.thumb.png.444b6ded2573b41f5dec43e7ed8891c5.png

Without restoring data, this might work, you might want to run it as a select before a delete to make sure it's returning what you expect.

DELETE FROM core_message_topic_user_map
LEFT JOIN core_message_topics ON core_message_topics.mt_id=core_message_topic_user_map.map_topic_id
WHERE core_message_topics.mt_id IS NULL;

If you want to delete ALL pm's in the database regardless of user, you can simply truncate the tables and you're back at square 1 with no user having any PM's...

If you want to only delete PM's based on that specific user that started them, you can restore those 3 tables and use the first query, or try the second query and see if it finds the orphaned user_map data so you can delete it.

3 minutes ago, Aiwa said:

Without restoring data, this might work, you might want to run it as a select before a delete to make sure it's returning what you expect.

DELETE FROM core_message_topic_user_map
LEFT JOIN core_message_topics ON core_message_topics.mt_id=core_message_topic_user_map.map_topic_id
WHERE core_message_topics.mt_id IS NULL;

this will remove all pms?

No, that would only find the orphaned data if you didn't restore those 3 tables from a backup. 

To delete all PM's for EVERY user in the database, just truncate those 3 tables.  PMA should have a built in tool to truncate without having to do a manual query.

17 minutes ago, Aiwa said:

No, that would only find the orphaned data if you didn't restore those 3 tables from a backup. 

To delete all PM's for EVERY user in the database, just truncate those 3 tables.  PMA should have a built in tool to truncate without having to do a manual query.

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LEFT JOIN ipm_core_message_topics ON ipm_core_message_topics.mt_id=ipm_core_mess' at line 2

Archived