Downloads Support Topics Tool

Adriano Faria

• 11 months later...
10 minutes ago, thomasdw said:

this one I deleted the topic by mistake and I bought the mod to create its support topic

and that's the problem. The tool searchs for files that never had a topic; this one had (the topic ID is there) but you deleted the topic:

$where[] = 'file_topicid = 0';

If I remove this, it will create topics for all files, including those which already has topics.

You can either:

1. Run a query to remove that topic ID for this file
  2. Install a plugin like this and create the topic directly in file view: https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/7941-create-support-topics-for-files/
On 9/22/2018 at 12:58 PM, thomasdw said:

that plugin no longer works

You have to ask support to the other dev; not to me. 

What you can do is run a SQL Query to remove the ID of the old topic and then run again this plugin of mine. 

update downloads_files set file_topicid = 0 where file_id = XXX;

Replace XXX for the file ID. 

Not tested as I’m on a mobile device. 

• 4 months later...
Just now, Pete T said:

not sure if noticed but ips have added this into downloads not sure if much difference between the to.

Addes support topic? Yes, since Downloads 1. This plugin creates support topics for existing files. Example: you have XXX files and then decides to use support topic. There's no way to do that with Downloads only... this plugin will create the XXX topics.

EDIT: you mean this (in yellow)?

A92QxQZ.png

It will rebuild topic content; not create missing topics.

3 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Addes support topic? Yes, since Downloads 1. This plugin creates support topics for existing files. Example: you have XXX files and then decides to use support topic. There's no way to do that with Downloads only... this plugin will create the XXX topics.

No also added so if choose add support topic after making download in 4.4.x beta 4 

Screenshot_17.thumb.png.ea21e0167b2589df792e21eeafc198e6.png

Archived