Sidebar Forums

• 10 months later...

No. It was designed to display all forums the user has permission to view as it is a list of forums in the board.

And accept an advice: don’t make assumptions... ask before you purchase in case you still have doubts after read description and see the screenshots.

Also, you quoted a post that I even didn’t answer so there was absolutely no indication that I would add this. 

Edited by Adriano Faria
5 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

No. It was designed to display all forums the user has permission to view as it is a list of forums in the board.

And accept an advice: don’t make assumptions... ask before you purchase in case you still have doubts after read description and see the screenshots.

Also, you quoted a post that I even didn’t answer so there was absolutely no indication that I would add this. 

Wow, snippy. Thank for the reply, I guess.

When I bought your other plugin, it specifically stated at the bottom that it didn't allow setting categories. This plugin didn't say that, and being able to set the category seemed like an implied piece of functionality for what this is. I came here looking for answers, saw someone who asked a similar question with no reply and thought I'd ask too.

Sorry I triggered you.

That said, is adding category selection to this something you can add? I am happy to pay for it.

Edited by Time Travel Institute
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...