How to stop 'Secondary Group' from showing

dNetAus

Hi All,

We have just upgraded from a V3 something to v4.2.5 and suddenly the Secondary Member Group is showing for each person.

Is it possible to hide the Secondary User Group so this doesn't display on the forums?

Q2.  Just while I am here :)

In the ACP, in Groups, there used to be a button that gave you the option to  included secondary groups in the number of members in each group - which meant by clicking on the number, you saw all members who had a specific group as either their primary or secondary group.  I can't find this option anymore.  Is it still there somewhere?

Warm Regards

Leanne

5 minutes ago, dNetAus said:

Is it possible to hide the Secondary User Group so this doesn't display on the forums?

It shouldn’t be necessary. There isn’t even an option to show secondary groups. Are you sure those are secondary groups you are seeing in the forums?

5 minutes ago, dNetAus said:

Q2.  Just while I am here :)

In the ACP, in Groups, there used to be a button that gave you the option to  included secondary groups in the number of members in each group - which meant by clicking on the number, you saw all members who had a specific group as either their primary or secondary group.  I can't find this option anymore.  Is it still there somewhere?

Under ACP → Members → Groups
you can still click on the numbers and get a list of members with information about primary and secondary groups. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply.

Bit embarrassing... wrt the first one... you are right (although sure they weren't there a week ago ;-) *blush* :D )

wrt to the second one, you are right again - it is Member Title and Primary User Group!

And wouldn't have worked out either without your help here.

Sincere thanks again :)

Archived