Where do we posts Java scripts ?

Saurabh Jain

Q1 I am in search of java script to which does not allow copy paste from  1 page which is linked from data base  - I know smart people can always do but just for normal guys we do not want that they  copy and share  .... where can I find teh best script ... I want to stop pople copying from mobile and sharing on whatsapp

Q2  where we will post this script  in out suite which in cloud

Regards

Saurabh

A1 - Google....there are loads of examples of javascript out there to stop people from copying content from the site. Search for it.

A2 - If you don't want to learn how to do it via template editing/plugins etc, just use the Google Analytics section to plonk whatever javascript you want in the to site.

And I think you do people a disservice by stating " I know smart people can always do but just for normal guys we do not want that they  copy and share"

It's a piece of cake for anyone to figure out why a site isn't allowing them to copy content - all it takes is for them to google "why won't a site let me copy content?" and they have a load of hits that basically say "disable javascript" or "take a screenshot"

7 hours ago, Saurabh Jain said:

Q1 I am in search of java script to which does not allow copy paste from  1 page which is linked from data base  - I know smart people can always do but just for normal guys we do not want that they  copy and share  .... where can I find teh best script ... I want to stop pople copying from mobile and sharing on whatsapp

Q2  where we will post this script  in out suite which in cloud

Regards

Saurabh

You asked this before, back in September:

You can't keep asking the same question if you don't like the answers you get - I (and others) basically told you what @Nathan Explosion has, and even went as far as providing you links on how to do this (although this will require effort on your part - I'm getting the impression the "effort" part is why you're asking the question again, hoping somebody will do it for you).

Archived