(NE) Hide poll results

• 1 month later...

Hello,

That's a good idea making the poll results totally invisible! But in some situations/gaming communities this feature could be necessary not throughout the whole community, but only in some specific categories. That's why a suggestion: is it possible to implement a new settings, where we can choose, in which categories these invisible polls will be available?

Also a question, since I haven't found this info in the original post: after enabling this plugin, will all the other previously created polls invisible until the polls will be closed? Or the effect of this plugin will be shown only on the newly created polls?

@Nathan Explosion

18 minutes ago, alexxis said:

Also a question, since I haven't found this info in the original post: after enabling this plugin, will all the other previously created polls invisible until the polls will be closed? Or the effect of this plugin will be shown only on the newly created polls?

All poll results, regardless of time of opening in comparison to the installation of the plugin, will be hidden either forever or until the poll is closed.

20 minutes ago, alexxis said:

That's a good idea making the poll results totally invisible! But in some situations/gaming communities this feature could be necessary not throughout the whole community, but only in some specific categories. That's why a suggestion: is it possible to implement a new settings, where we can choose, in which categories these invisible polls will be available?

Maybe in the future but I have no plans to work on new features on this one at present so just bug fixes (if any needed) If the plugin proves more popular, then new features will be added.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, but why? The "default" theme is the native IPB theme. Both FBRK and Scuro theme are exact copy of the default theme (4.1 I think).  In the Scuro version we have changed the background color but the FBRK theme is 'clean'. Any clue?

Edited by Fabio Maiorana
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...