After Conversion

Dragoris

Hey Guys,

Me again, I have another question regarding the IPB urls. I was hitting the first place in google in some online gaming words on vbulletin, after I moved to IPB I fell down 7 numbers back in top 10 (for that online game) and each time I open a topic in google for my site, it shows the old vbulletin links, therefore it is not possible to see any topics on my new forum. It just says "Content not found". 
Is there a way to get the vbulletin URL's on IPB or what should I do in that case?

1 hour ago, Dragoris said:

Hey Guys,

Me again, I have another question regarding the IPB urls. I was hitting the first place in google in some online gaming words on vbulletin, after I moved to IPB I fell down 7 numbers back in top 10 (for that online game) and each time I open a topic in google for my site, it shows the old vbulletin links, therefore it is not possible to see any topics on my new forum. It just says "Content not found". 
Is there a way to get the vbulletin URL's on IPB or what should I do in that case?

Make sure that you've still got the converter application enabled, it'll automatically redirect the old vBulletin URLs to the correct new URL.

49 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Make sure that you've still got the converter application enabled, it'll automatically redirect the old vBulletin URLs to the correct new URL.

The problem is, I converted it on another host and transfered then the back up to my original host, so I am no longer able to edit the converter.

7 minutes ago, Dragoris said:

The problem is, I converted it on another host and transfered then the back up to my original host, so I am no longer able to edit the converter.

You won't need to edit the conversion, just have the application itself enabled for them to work.

If you're still stuck and they're not working, please submit a support ticket and we'll take a look at it for you.

Archived