Issues converting from Kunena 5.0 to IPB 3.4.9

iNoxvil

Hi folks,

I'm trying to convert a huge kunena forum 5 to IPBoard 3.4.9 using the standalone ips converter.

The converter works fine except because it not link the members with topics/posts.

I edited a little bit Kunena.php (from the IPS converter) in order to adapt it to Kunena 5 but i don´t find the way to link members and posts.

Does anybody have any idea about how to solve it?

Thanks in advance!

PS: I uploaded Kunena.php in case someone what to chek it.

kunena.php

4 hours ago, juanjo88 said:

Hi folks,

I'm trying to convert a huge kunena forum 5 to IPBoard 3.4.9 using the standalone ips converter.

The converter works fine except because it not link the members with topics/posts.

I edited a little bit Kunena.php (from the IPS converter) in order to adapt it to Kunena 5 but i don´t find the way to link members and posts.

Does anybody have any idea about how to solve it?

Thanks in advance!

PS: I uploaded Kunena.php in case someone what to chek it.

kunena.php

maybe best submit ticket to IPS staff i did see someone once ask same question but unable find the topic.

2 minutes ago, juanjo88 said:

yeah, that was i tought but the problem is that Kunena is not supported by the ips4.X builtin converter..

is there converter that could be used like converter to phpBB or Simple Machine then back to IPS ? might sound long way but only idea i have that might work.

55 minutes ago, Pete T said:

Oh Yeah not added username just replaced with guest I could take look check over never touched Kunena but have converted over software to IPS

Oh thanks! and what do you need? because im running it localy. I can setup a webserver anyway if you want to try something

Archived