Remove "You have recently contacted Invision..." blurb

eGullet

I am a needy customer, I contact support all the time :) . I don't want to delete the Invision Support account, but I'm constantly prompted to do so in the ACP, "You have recently contacted Invision Community technical support and an AdminCP account was created for our team to use." --- What field/fields is that thing looking at to determine that one of these accounts is a Support account?

Sorry I wasn't clear -- that's exactly the opposite of what I want to do. I don't want to remove the login, I want to remove the message. And I've answered my own question, it's just looking for the "nobody@invisioncommunity.com" email address. Changing that to something else makes the message go away without actually removing the Invision Support login.

1 hour ago, eGullet said:

Sorry I wasn't clear -- that's exactly the opposite of what I want to do. I don't want to remove the login, I want to remove the message. And I've answered my own question, it's just looking for the "nobody@invisioncommunity.com" email address. Changing that to something else makes the message go away without actually removing the Invision Support login.

You can delete the account each time.  It'll make a new account 

Archived