Commerce Product Page and Block Suggestions

AlexWebsites

Maybe there is the ability to do this, but I haven't found this in the settings...

• On the product page in commerce, if you only have 1 image for your product, there should be a way to not show the little thumbnail below the product image and only show it if there are 2 or more images. Seems like a waste of space and users click on it thinking something will change.
  • I am not a fan of how the product description text is truncated and that should be an option. Then you have the about section below which is duplicating it. I understand why if you have huge details about the product, but if you are selling something with not that much of a description, it's redundant. 
  • There are no product blocks or the ability to create a block product feed within pages. Seems that's missing and could be used all over the place. 

if I'm missing how to get this done, please share. Thanks.

• 1 year later...
On 9/20/2017 at 3:01 AM, AlexWebsites said:

There are no product blocks or the ability to create a block product feed within pages. Seems that's missing and could be used all over the place. 

We have several commerce blocks in 

IP.Commerce Widgets -- Widgets for the store that you can use to attract more purchases.  

• Random Products
  • Best Selling Products
  • Purchased Products
  • Featured Products

Archived