Media Uploader (Support Topic)

We have several clients on the cloud with thousands of logged errors

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `mediauploader_media` WHERE private=0 AND member_i IS NULLrivate=? AND member_id
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'NULLrivate=? AND member_id' at line 1

#0 /var/www/html/y/system/Db/Select.php(388): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('...', Array, true)
#1 /var/www/html/y/system/Db/Select.php(446): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /var/www/html/y/system/Db/Select.php(370): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /var/www/html/y/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(273): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#4 /var/www/html/y/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_mediauploader_front_profile->template('\n<div data-base...', 9, NULL, 0)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Adriano Faria I have a feature request that maybe you might think is useful.  I know you have your comics app that many people did not use, but have you thought of being able to use Media Uploader also as a comics reader?

I was looking for some HTML comic readers and I found this on GitHub: https://github.com/afzafri/Web-Comic-Reader which I thought could be an interesting way to integrate it.  Even for people who want to use it to upload digital magazines and such.  So that is Big Feature Request #1.

A couple little thing that maybe is simpler are the following

1. Ability for an Admin to change the owner of a document to someone else.
  2. Ability to add a Cover Photo for the file uploaded.  Because I wanted to use this for comics I was think a photo to scale like a standard document.
  3. Ability to embed files into applications like Tutorials. I swear this worked before but it seems it is not anymore.

Cheers Mate!!