Media Uploader (Support Topic)

TheJackal84

9 minutes ago, fix3r said:

not to mention 50% of users are mobile 

spacer.png

spacer.png

1 minute ago, fix3r said:

thats it xenforo could do it 5 years ago but ips needs $50 addon that still does not embed pdf directly from native uploader

this is not a PDF application, It is not a application to upload files to forums posts , they are extra's, It a media uploader application allowing you to upload media share it, make it private, crop your images, only allow certain members to view your uploads, and yes it allows you to embed your uploads into the editors including PDF's, IPS uploader does not allow PDF's to be uploaded as a pdf file on the editor, they rename it and remove the pdf extension removing the ability for it to be embedded and only downloaded

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I get the error: [[Template mediauploader/front/profile/template is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

But only on a user profile if the another user views that profile. Not if the user views their own profile.

I certainly would not want to revert to the default theme. What can I do?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...