Jump to content

Media Uploader (Support Topic)


TheJackal84
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, TKO74 said:

Hi Jackal,

when deleting a file in 1.1.1 I'll always get an error - the file will be deleted anyway:

what page are you deleting them from? is it the my media page?

13 minutes ago, TKO74 said:

Another small issue: Both submenus are always "active":

I will sort that in the next update

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I am using media uploader with Amazon S3 and I can upload audio and pics with no problem.  :ThumbsUP

On the PDF I am having problems, getting this when embedded:

 

image.thumb.png.a2b67ef0c11290a3635e11fd45c6a1ac.png

 

On video, I am getting this when embedded:

image.thumb.png.bce0245d4fbaf7511549674e472758fa.png

 

Need a little help, thanks.

 

I can view them from https://www.thebullspen.com/mediauploader/mymedia/   but the embed goes awry....

Edited by BradTBP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/1/2018 at 4:52 AM, BradTBP said:

Hi, I am using media uploader with Amazon S3 and I can upload audio and pics with no problem.  :ThumbsUP

On the PDF I am having problems, getting this when embedded:

On video, I am getting this when embedded:

Need a little help, thanks.

I can view them from https://www.thebullspen.com/mediauploader/mymedia/   but the embed goes awry....

send me login mate and let me check it out for you

Edited by TheJackal84
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

When upload files that need choose which type of file is, please can change this interface to don't need choice? I mean I only upload the file then it will be automatically sorted by 4 types files in their category, if I uploading file that don't permit, show me message"this is not file extension permitted, only jpeg, pdf, mp4, etc... " 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Hi, just bought the product and it is really great.

i would like to embed PDF and disable the download function.

So globally it works but the pdf viewer still let us download PDF

http://snap.ashampoo.com/btES3RWB95WWk5moDGYO8lnssEK96bq8uvrqijshgk9Qhl0lsYZQfHDxMowkpHIe

Btw, possible to disable the print function if we disable the download function (see screenshot via the link above).

Regards,

Olivier

Edited by Olivier Frascone
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Olivier Frascone said:

Hi, just bought the product and it is really great.

i would like to embed PDF and disable the download function.

So globally it works but the pdf viewer still let us download PDF

http://snap.ashampoo.com/btES3RWB95WWk5moDGYO8lnssEK96bq8uvrqijshgk9Qhl0lsYZQfHDxMowkpHIe

Btw, possible to disable the print function if we disable he download function (see screenshot via the link above).

Regards,

Olivier

Cheers, Glad you like it, I will look into it, I am sure there is a way to remove that button, I am currently working on a new update, what will add categories / reviews / comments, lots more so I will check it and if possible add it to that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Updated to 2.0.0

New Features

  • You can now create categories and sub categories to place the media files in
  • You will now choose what uploads to allow / maximum upload limits etc via the category settings
  • Added a new landing page showing blocks of different media files
    • Shows a block of featured media files
    • Shows a block of the latest uploaded media files
    • Shows a block of the media files with the most views
    • Shows a block of the media files with the most downloads
    • Shows a block of the media files with the highest ratings
  • This application now fully supports the IPS clubs feature to allow media uploader categories in clubs
    • Added settings to the ACP to set the maximum upload limits club owners can set for their categories
  • This application now fully supports the IPS moderator permissions
  • This application now fully supports IPS reactions
  • This application now fully supports the IPS search features
  • This application now fully supports the IPS ModCP to allow approving files / comments / reviews etc via the ModCP
  • You can now allow members to comment on media files
    • This can be set on a per category basis
  • You can now allow members to review media files
    • This can be set on a per category basis
  • Added a new page to view the media files as well as using the ajax pop ups
  • Re-designed the tables so it looks a lot better
  • Re-designed the way you upload a file ( It will now only show the upload buttons for the file types allowed for the category it is in )
  • Re-wrote the way it downloads the media files it will now work with 3rd party file storage locations such as Amazon S3 etc

If updating from a previous version, a category and subcategory will be created, go into the settings and edit them as you see fit, you will also need to re-save the permissions in the 2 categories

DEMO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Updated to 2.0.0

New Features

  • You can now create categories and sub categories to place the media files in
  • You will now choose what uploads to allow / maximum upload limits etc via the category settings
  • Added a new landing page showing blocks of different media files
    • Shows a block of featured media files
    • Shows a block of the latest uploaded media files
    • Shows a block of the media files with the most views
    • Shows a block of the media files with the most downloads
    • Shows a block of the media files with the highest ratings
  • This application now fully supports the IPS clubs feature to allow media uploader categories in clubs
    • Added settings to the ACP to set the maximum upload limits club owners can set for their categories
  • This application now fully supports the IPS moderator permissions
  • This application now fully supports IPS reactions
  • This application now fully supports the IPS search features
  • This application now fully supports the IPS ModCP to allow approving files / comments / reviews etc via the ModCP
  • You can now allow members to comment on media files
    • This can be set on a per category basis
  • You can now allow members to review media files
    • This can be set on a per category basis
  • Added a new page to view the media files as well as using the ajax pop ups
  • Re-designed the tables so it looks a lot better
  • Re-designed the way you upload a file ( It will now only show the upload buttons for the file types allowed for the category it is in )
  • Re-wrote the way it downloads the media files it will now work with 3rd party file storage locations such as Amazon S3 etc

If updating from a previous version, a category and subcategory will be created, go into the settings and edit them as you see fit, you will also need to re-save the permissions in the 2 categories

DEMO

Hello,

just to know, did you find the way to disable download and print function on PDF file ?

Thanks !

Olivier

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Btw, just tested and having error when i approve a file (uploaded by myself)

http://snap.ashampoo.com/Ypf1NBtrDHhkU2FmtGHhqxlQd1vTeWl6hqyUsmhVuoAkkGW8n9F7wrpZmFoQ6zOE

When i share a file with a member

http://snap.ashampoo.com/vsPESCtV2usQJfYTFEyVtqJ9UW9Lf0o1s9agct46IposUih1naQBq2AFS0Ry0btR

Edited by Olivier Frascone
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I'm making progress on the resolution, but it's strange. Only groups that have the rights to make private uploads can access their public uploads to integrate them into a message. Groups that do not have authorization for private uploads cannot access their public uploads.

2019-03-04_15-02-07.thumb.jpg.30eb938be2b7ecadc9c11620dd6ad8c0.jpg

2019-03-04_17-10-50.thumb.jpg.f1de0bd40639535773faf0a73ddeed24.jpg

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is possible set pdf viewe into the editor upload? The purpose is don't have to upload pdf in a separate app then use it in the post. Would be cool for users simply upload pdf as an image in the post. 

I mean, with this app, convert pdf as a supported file for upload and view, globally. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi @TheJackal84. I have another problem. In order for members to embed a file in their post, we have to give them the rights to post in HTML. Otherwise, the embed file will not be displayed. Of course, for security reasons, it is out of the question to give them the right to post in HTML. How to solve this big problem ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/8/2019 at 9:34 AM, Eathanor said:

Hi @TheJackal84. I have another problem. In order for members to embed a file in their post, we have to give them the rights to post in HTML. Otherwise, the embed file will not be displayed. Of course, for security reasons, it is out of the question to give them the right to post in HTML. How to solve this big problem ?

You shouldn't need to, My site allows it to embed for members and they do not have permission to post html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

You shouldn't need to, My site allows it to embed for members and they do not have permission to post html

I know that. However, this is indeed the case. If I don't allow HTML, the plugin doesn't work. What could this be due to? I would like to point out that the template is not in question because the problem is the same with the default template.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...