after upgrade to 4.2.4 cannot reply to or post new content

anyweb

hi, as per the upgrade notification email I upgraded from 4.2.3 to 4.2.4 as it's a security release,

Good news! Version 4.2.4 of Invision Community is now available.

This includes a security patch and we recommend you upgrade as soon as possible. 

the upgrade concluded with no problems reported and all looked ok, except everything is not ok,

since the upgrade I cannot reply to any topic, also, i cannot start any topic as the 'message' field cannot be typed into, worse still, I cannot raise a ticket with IPB as the 'message' field cannot be filled in and it's required !!, I even tried to attach a picture (attached here) but that fails too, in the attached picture here I've used MS PAINT to type in text into the screenshot....

after going through the troubleshooter and disabling all 3rd party customizations and ad's it's still the same, so the only thing that has changed is the version of IPB, please can someone help me urgently as right now my site is useless.

ipb 424 nightmare.png

On 9/14/2017 at 2:39 AM, anyweb said:

hi, as per the upgrade notification email I upgraded from 4.2.3 to 4.2.4 as it's a security release,

Good news! Version 4.2.4 of Invision Community is now available.

This includes a security patch and we recommend you upgrade as soon as possible. 

the upgrade concluded with no problems reported and all looked ok, except everything is not ok,

since the upgrade I cannot reply to any topic, also, i cannot start any topic as the 'message' field cannot be typed into, worse still, I cannot raise a ticket with IPB as the 'message' field cannot be filled in and it's required !!, I even tried to attach a picture (attached here) but that fails too, in the attached picture here I've used MS PAINT to type in text into the screenshot....

after going through the troubleshooter and disabling all 3rd party customizations and ad's it's still the same, so the only thing that has changed is the version of IPB, please can someone help me urgently as right now my site is useless.

ipb 424 nightmare.png

You should submit an emergency ticket through the Client Area on this website.  

Archived