Community

(DP41) Mod Action Notify

DawPi

15 hours ago, optrexnz said:

member edits own post -> gets notification its been moderated.

Fixed. Will be released.

is it possible to have the from xxxx link to the old topic and the to xxx link to the new topic?

Once default notifications will handle it then my mod too. 🙂

Just a little bug when you click the URL in the "view all notifications page", the link sends you to /notifications/topic (page does not exist) rather than the actual topic

Not a bug. The same you will find in stock logs. I'm using stock IPS4 notification content.

• 8 months later...
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, DawPi said:

What's wrong with that? I doubt that it won't work.

Well I am just asking because I haven't updated to 4.6 yet, and not all third-party applications/plugin are available for 4.6. The question was because you didn't mention it if it's working with PHP8 or not.

Edited by Afrodude

Hi DawPi,

Just trying out this mod, got a small issue though. When a member edits their own content, a moderator email/notification is sent out to them.

Any chance you could change this behaviour, as in, only send out moderator notifications when a member from a moderator group moderates content?

23 hours ago, DawPi said:

Weird. I thought that I replied here. It's already done. Give me steps to reproduce it.

I cannot, as this happens in general usage when my members/moderators are editing their own posts. Infarct, it happens when I edit my own items.

Found another bug. When 'Message Author' is entered and the Action Author deselected, the original Moderator is still shown in PM's and Emails.

• 2 weeks later...