Total Time Spent Online

In general lines, I can't avoid a unoccupied person from pressing hundreds of time the F5 key or use a auto fresh extension. This new version reduces the multi tabs exploit but there's nothing I can do about it.

Don't use the widget and it will stop all the competition.  That's the way it works and there's nothing I can do.

Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 1 year later...

It stores the time between “clicks”, where session time can be captured. Before it worked without any “restriction”, so it wasn’t very accurate by storing the whole session time.  So if you click now and another click in 20 minutes, it would store that 20 minutes and this is not right. So by requests, it was changed. 

Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/14/2019 at 8:29 AM, Not Win said:

No reimbursement is necessary. 
It's just a constructive consultation to improve the application.
Disabling that function in Redis the application works

I just had a member write me asking me about their time online not changing.

@Adriano Faria might want to make a note in the marketplace item so that people know this won't work with the "Use Redis to reduce MySQL overhead" turned on.

I've had the Redis setting on for awhile and never noticed the time not changing until one of my mods reported it.

Otherwise, it works great.  :smile:

• 7 months later...
On 7/5/2019 at 5:56 PM, Bluto said:

I just had a member write me asking me about their time online not changing.

@Adriano Faria might want to make a note in the marketplace item so that people know this won't work with the "Use Redis to reduce MySQL overhead" turned on.

I've had the Redis setting on for awhile and never noticed the time not changing until one of my mods reported it.

Otherwise, it works great.  :smile:

@Adriano Faria Is this fixed? because I have redis installed and the plugin doesn't seems to work

Edited by EmaxDev
1 minute ago, EmaxDev said:

@Adriano Faria I'm kinda sad because I really liked the idea of this plugin, but if it doesn't work with this setting I think I'll go for a refound 😞

I'll be kind enough with you and will go ahead althought this situation isn't elegible to a refund. Next time, pay attention to all info in the file description.

Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 2 months later...
On 4/28/2020 at 3:28 PM, Adriano Faria said:

@SJ77, I won't update this plugin for 4.5 or higher. I recommend to not purchase it. 👍

This makes me sad. Although it's understandable, honestly. Could it be made available for anyone who wants to take it over, and keep supporting it?

On 4/28/2020 at 3:28 PM, Adriano Faria said:

For those who arelady purchased it, I will offer another plugin of same price in exchange for this.

But that is more than fair, and I will take you up on that offer. 🙂

17 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

If I’m going to transfer it to someone else than I won’t offer another resource. 

Again, that's totally fair. Thank you for keeping your customers in the loop. It's much appreciated. 🙂

Edited by Tripp★
  • 4 months later...