Upgrading from 3.x to 4.x. EasyApache 4 upgrade now nothing

AnonymousDev

Hi there. I'm upgrading from IPB 3.x to 4.x and am required to upgrade EasyApache3 to 4 on my server. I've done that. I also run Litespeed on my server and it appears that now I can't access my IPB installation.

I installed php 7.0 and read that IPB 3.x doesn't support versino 7. Downgraded to 5.6 and I still can't access my IPB site. I can't find any guides to ideal settings etc to get this to work.

My community is now down so would love to get this up and working again very very soon.

Thanks for any guidance.

Update:

Downgraded to EasyApache 3 and downgraded php to 5.6.x a new error now :thumbsup:

Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 5, whereas the Loader expects 7 in /home/strike/public_html/admin/applications_addon/ips/nexus/sources/ads.php on line 0

Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 5, whereas the Loader expects 7 in /home/strike/public_html/admin/applications_addon/ips/nexus/sources/ads.php on line 0

After a bit of research I found that I need to downgrade Zend Guard from 7.0 to 6.0.

Anyone know how to downgrade Zend Guard in WHM?

Archived