Notices - Supporttopic

On 7.12.2017 at 6:50 AM, liquidfractal said:

Sorry @Fosters - did I send you this information?  Can't remember if I did and deleted it or if I forgot. :unsure:

BTW, another thing I noticed: when I set a notice's expiry date range, e.g., from December 7 to January 15, when I save the settings the end date is always increased by one.  That is, when I save the end date as January 15, when I re-view the settings the end date is always January 16, or always one day more than whatever I set the end date to.  In fact, the end date increases by 1 every time you click Save or Save and Reload!

Please let me know if you want admin login info to check out this or the issue with dismissing notices.

Thx, i was able to reproduce this. working on a solution.

15 hours ago, sagevil said:

Hi, i just bought the "Trophies and Medal" app for Invision

i'm using the last version, but i have an isue with the app, it does'nt shows me the menu button on the control panel and i can't to setup it properly.

please help.

Wrong support topic?:D

On 7.12.2017 at 10:58 AM, Unlucky said:

Any update yet?

Not sure what IPS is going to  do here, I'll implement a work around into this app for the next release

After upgrade to 13, when saving or editing and saving a notice.

Error: Call to a member function getTimestamp() on null (0)
#0 /home/nginx/domains/public/system/Node/Controller.php(391): IPS\notices\_Notice->formatFormValues(Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/public/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/public/applications/notices/modules/admin/notices/Notice.php(41): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\notices\modules\admin\notices\_Notice->execute()
#5 /home/nginx/domains/public/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

PS has this version fixed the moving fixed notices?

Edited by optrexnz
9 hours ago, optrexnz said:

After upgrade to 13, when saving or editing and saving a notice.

Error: Call to a member function getTimestamp() on null (0)
#0 /home/nginx/domains/public/system/Node/Controller.php(391): IPS\notices\_Notice->formatFormValues(Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\Node\_Controller->form()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/public/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/public/applications/notices/modules/admin/notices/Notice.php(41): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\notices\modules\admin\notices\_Notice->execute()
#5 /home/nginx/domains/public/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

PS has this version fixed the moving fixed notices?

Sorry for this, we have released 1.0.13.1 fixing this.

Yes, all issues should be resolved this.

19 hours ago, Unlucky said:

Does the update you have released include the workaround?

Thanks

Yes, but you probably won't like it, because the temporary fix is to "remove" all member filters, which don't support the "matches" method. I have raised an ticket and hope that IPS is going to improve this in 4.3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

You app is triggering Google mobile friendly warning...

Add a notice and notice has a image in it little bigger that mobile friendly screen, then Google marking your website as NONE MOBILE FRIENDLY

I have just disabled all phone part on your app

I thought any image that you add to the app resize to mobile friendly look...

5a42a9c19d1df_NoticesMarketplaceImage.jpg.d197a15ee16cf8fd6c3b6b828c3a1232.jpg

Spread the word of good tidings and peace on earth with Notices by @Fosters, an application designed to post sticky notes and announcements for your members.

Make this Christmas extra delightful for your community this year by rolling out online 'greeting card' messages to your members:

• Create different holiday messages for different membergroups, and you can tailor your messages for every group.
  • Plan a series of holiday messages leading up to Christmas, using the date range.  

Here are some sample Notices we've created.  Happy holidays and Merry Christmas!

5a42a9f88549d_Screenshot1.PNG.40ffa919e06357c96ee5854d4dfb28fa.PNG

5a42a9f947ea7_Screenshot2.PNG.f378b9b12bb4df14994c69c92783e138.PNG

5a42ab8b11025_Screenshot3.PNG.2aecc93c663bf3c1dff9f831c829bea4.PNG

Hi @Fosters,

I've discovered a bug in the recent version of Notices with setting start and end dates.  If you set start and end dates, and then edit your notice and try to remove them (i.e. revert the fields to mm/dd/yyyy) by clicking the "X"s, it doesn't work - when you Save and/or Reload the old dates reappear!

Also, when using Notices with custom themes (I am using @TAMAN's Magnum theme) the Notice colours do not stay uniform - if I set a Notice as blue it works in the default theme, but ends up green in Magnum.  Is there anything that can be done about this?

Thanks!

Edited by liquidfractal
On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 10:41 AM, media said:

Hi there,

You app is triggering Google mobile friendly warning...

Add a notice and notice has a image in it little bigger than mobile friendly screen, then Google marking your website as NONE MOBILE FRIENDLY

I have just disabled all phone part on your app

I thought any image that you add to the app resize to mobile friendly look...

Am I missing something?

• 2 weeks later...

Date Field is fixed for next release which I plan for this weekend, not sure what to do with the colors, it's a 3rd party theme "issue"

On 31.12.2017 at 3:49 AM, media said:

Am I missing something?

I can't reproduce this. Could you probably send us a PM with a link to a notice with such an image where google returns this error?

Edited by Fosters

We've spent the weekend focusing on several applications to address bug fixes that were brought up in the IPS Support Topics.  We'd like to thank everyone for their patience while we get back into groove of things.  

Notices: 1 bug

• [Bug] Can't remove date

We are planning for a release date in about a week for further testing, but please follow the Marketplace file and you will be notified.j

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

For some reason this isn't saving the full mailto: hyperlink

I am trying to add this, but it doesn't save the complete string

mailto:person@website.com;?Subject=I%20Would%20Like%20To%20Be%20Interviewed&Body=Hi%2C%0A%0APlease%20send%20me%20the%20interview%20questions%20for%20%28Let%20me%20know%20which%20interview%20you%20require%3F%29%3A%0A%0AA%20-%20Walking%20Football%20Players%0AB%20-%20Walking%20Football%20Club%20Management%0AC%20-%20Other%20role%20in%20Walking%20Football%20%28Please%20specify%29%0A%0A

Edited by Unlucky
47 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

For some reason this isn't saving the full mailto: hyperlink

I am trying to add this, but it doesn't save the complete string

mailto:person@website.com;?Subject=I%20Would%20Like%20To%20Be%20Interviewed&Body=Hi%2C%0A%0APlease%20send%20me%20the%20interview%20questions%20for%20%28Let%20me%20know%20which%20interview%20you%20require%3F%29%3A%0A%0AA%20-%20Walking%20Football%20Players%0AB%20-%20Walking%20Football%20Club%20Management%0AC%20-%20Other%20role%20in%20Walking%20Football%20%28Please%20specify%29%0A%0A

As notice content ? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 30.3.2018 at 1:02 PM, Unlucky said:

Hi,

It would be great if you could add show only on specific urls.

We uses IPpages for articles, interviews and other marketing pages

It would be great if we could show a specific interview notice on the interview section only on the pages here

https://www.walkingfootball.com/interviews/

This is already possible, but the UI is missing for this, because it's quite tricky to create a powerful, but also an userfriendly UI here.. If you want, I could create a custom plugin for you. Just tell me the page id and notice id and I'll send you a plugin for this and instructions if you need to customize it

Edited by Fosters
  • 3 weeks later...