Pages SuperTopics (Support Topic)

I was able to upload, it must have been some cache problem. The plugin is very good, but it only needs one thing to be perfect, which is to have a photo option to highlight the topic. Because it loads image by itself and if the image is large, or several topics have large images, the page is too heavy to load. This would be resolved with the featured image option in the topic. These featured images would serve both this plugin and the Open Graphic facebook tag. It would be perfect for those who need to spread the topics on social networks. The featured image would also solve the problem of topics without photos... and pagination for pages with many topics:
https://www.mochileiros.com/mochilao/

Edited by Silnei L Andrade
  • 2 weeks later...

Sure, it’s technically possible, but for the reason you mention it would be a rather messy implementation. The number of items would always go up and down and could even be zero. Not sure I want to add it this way unless there is really strong demand for it. I already added the fallback option in case users wouldn’t like empty cards. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, rookiegirl said:

Where do the background images come from in your example?  If the member has to upload them, what does it look like if they don't have an image?

I comes from the first image attachment of the topic/post. If there is none, it stays blank (there is an example on the product page) or you set up a fallback image for all blank posts. 

1 hour ago, rookiegirl said:

I see that this is a widget then. 

It’s a design template for Pages blocks called on the page through the Pages Custom Blocks widget. 

How does a member add a background picture? 

They add image attachments to their posts. 

Where are the settings for the number of topics in the widget.

In the settings for the Pages block, as with any other Pages block. It’s an IPS core feature. 

• 4 weeks later...