Jump to content

Community

TAMAN

News Ticker [ support topic ]

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, TAMAN said:

If you remove the gap then whats the point of changing the dot color?😕

 

I mean I would like change the DOT color, from black to red, example...or inclusive change the form, from DOT to Star, example...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, kmk said:

I mean I would like change the DOT color, from black to red, example...or inclusive change the form, from DOT to Star, example...

.ta_NT #ta_webticker > li:before {
    content: "\f111"; /* Fontawesome icon Unicode */
	color: #222222; /* Color */
}

The Dot is a fontawesome icon https://fontawesome.com/icons?d=gallery🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
.ta_NT #ta_webticker > li:before {
    content: "\f2dc"; /* Fontawesome icon Unicode */
	color: #014974; /* Color */
}

I pplied this in custom.css, but nothing happened...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kmk said:

.ta_NT #ta_webticker > li:before {
    content: "\f2dc"; /* Fontawesome icon Unicode */
	color: #014974; /* Color */
}

I pplied this in custom.css, but nothing happened...

Try this

.ta_NT #ta_webticker > li:before {
    content: "\f005" !important;
    color: #ee0000 !important;
}

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Try this


.ta_NT #ta_webticker > li:before {
    content: "\f005" !important;
    color: #ee0000 !important;
}

 

work. thanks.

I have an idea, maybe this can be a request? How about if each message have their background color?

if yes, cool, example I can set 2 block of background, one is black, another is white, obviously while font black background and black font on white background.

other example, I can set 3 colors of backgound, red, yellow and green, and white fonts on them.

Finally we will have a so fancy catch eyes colors news ticker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...