News Ticker [ support topic ]

28 minutes ago, fix3r said:

What is the custom CSS to hide the ticker on thread/post view?

.ta_NT #ta_webticker .threadview {
    ;
}

ANYONE???

Hello,

[data-pagemodule="forums"][data-pagecontroller="topic"] #ta_webticker {display:none}

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @TAMAN

I was wondering if you can help solve my hidden search expanded dropbox CSS issue with News Ticker.  I am currently also using the Menu Groups Manager.  If I disable the News Ticker I see the expanded search box properly, but with it enabled I see it hidden behind the News Ticker and Sidebar.  Thanks.

1104041669_tickerimage.thumb.png.49bd9e75455499b662e1a090233d0a5f.png

2 hours ago, InsideEdge said:

Hello @TAMAN

I was wondering if you can help solve my hidden search expanded dropbox CSS issue with News Ticker.  I am currently also using the Menu Groups Manager.  If I disable the News Ticker I see the expanded search box properly, but with it enabled I see it hidden behind the News Ticker and Sidebar.  Thanks.

1104041669_tickerimage.thumb.png.49bd9e75455499b662e1a090233d0a5f.png

Hello,

Any link to check?

Hi,

First, thanks for this great plugin.
Everything works like a charm except one thing. The newsticker is dispayed on our forum only. The scrolling of the texte is ok in the first level of it but if we open a topic, there is a problem with the scrolling as you can see in the attached file. The scrolling loops correctly the first time but then it will suddenly reappear with part of the text cut.

Thanks for your help.

59C47B9C-F4DE-4D17-8627-9ECCE474563F.GIF

Just now, Eathanor said:

Hi,

First, thanks for this great plugin.
Everything works like a charm except one thing. The newsticker is dispayed on our forum only. The scrolling of the texte is ok in the first level of it but if we open a topic, there is a problem with the scrolling as you can see in the attached file. The scrolling loops correctly the first time but then it will suddenly reappear with part of the text cut.

Thanks for your help.

59C47B9C-F4DE-4D17-8627-9ECCE474563F.GIF

any link to check?

Just now, Eathanor said:

Sure.

Check this link where the plugin works. That's the index of the forum.

On the other hand, check for exemple this link (a post inside the forum) where the scrolling of the newsticker is wrong.

spent the last 5 minutes checking on both links and it doesn't happen on my side ? 

what browser are you using?