Change Post Date

1 minute ago, Johan Johan said:

Hello, the plugin "Change post date" is running for me but it doesn't appear when I'm on the Moderator account :/

Can you please help me? Thank you.

Have you enable it for the moderator group/user?

59a412d3461a2_Screenshot2.PNG.232958a8c9

Setup:

• Admin CP, -> Members -> Staff -> Moderators. Edit moderators you want -> enable the Can change post date? permission.

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2017 at 5:06 AM, Adriano Faria said:

I start to believe that there's something more out there. I  haven't tested this yet (will do this weekend). My dev board has ALL plugins disabled, inclusing this one, and I keep getting this repeatdly:

I'm seeing the exact same thing on my site. Any suggestions?

50 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

No and I it never happened again.

Disable the plugin for a few hours and take a look to see if happens again.

I've had it disabled for a couple hours already and it's still occurring. I've also tried marking the entire site as read.

Edited by Curious Cosmos
44 minutes ago, Curious Cosmos said:

Yes, it's only happening within a thread that I've changed post dates in. 

Can you provide more info? I can't reproduce this in the latest version of IPS4 (4.2.7) and this plugin (1.0.2). Are you using latest version in both? If so, provide details of the topic itself: first post? Etc.

Maybe provide a link/credentials via PM so I can take a look.

Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/25/2018 at 11:53 AM, Adriano Faria said:

Pages would require manual template edit, as it cannot be hooked. Not very interested in a public plugin but I can make it as a custom job for you. Send a PM. 👍

I am also in need of exactly that.  Would you be willing to share the custom work?

• 2 months later...
12 minutes ago, Rich Harper said:

Hi Adriano,

Just purchased this plugin and firstly, thanks for developing it!
I have a request, is it possible to modify the plugin to allow posts to be dated into the future?

All the best,

Rich

Doh! Not to worry, I just commented the references to 
"'max' => \IPS\DateTime::create()"
from changePostDateFunction.php and all is well!
Cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

@Adriano Faria

I have issues with last post dates displayed on the forum/subforum index. After changing last posts dates, topics are bumped, but still old dates are displayed on the index view and clicking takes to a completely different old post. The dates get "updated" on index after merging some other post into those topics. But after splitting, topics are no longer bumped...

Is this suppose to be normal?

Edited by Luuuk
7 hours ago, Luuuk said:

@Adriano Faria

I have issues with last post dates displayed on the forum/subforum index. After changing last posts dates, topics are bumped, but still old dates are displayed on the index view and clicking takes to a completely different old post. The dates get "updated" on index after merging some other post into those topics. But after splitting, topics are no longer bumped...

Is this suppose to be normal?

Sunday! If you can wait until tomorrow I’ll take a look!!!